• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort: Foolish Aprentice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
In The End of All Worlds? We are talking about HB in kh1 arent we?

Yes,
It's sad I've played the game like 6 times yet I've onyl completed it twice cause of stupid Ansem keeps comming back! WHY WONT HE DIE ALREADY?!?

lol I don't know how I did it the first two times lol, O well I'm training extra hard this time, No Mistakes.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
lol.. its a pity it doesnt actually finish hey?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Xehanort sorta takes the mad scientist spot in my book. He experimented with the Heartless and on the hearts of other people. Then he just abandons his body to go into the darkness and the body goes weirdo too. Xehanort decides to posses a person's body and do all this dark stuff...he's just crazy!

But sorta interesting, at least he talks faster than Xemnas. lol

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Xehanort sorta takes the mad scientist spot in my book. He experimented with the Heartless and on the hearts of other people. Then he just abandons his body to go into the darkness and the body goes weirdo too. Xehanort decides to posses a person's body and do all this dark stuff...he's just crazy!

But sorta interesting, at least he talks faster than Xemnas. lol

Really I never noticed that, then again I always thought Xemnas was a little slow...

Y

Yannis

Isn't Xehanort an intresting Character?

His heartless steals Ansem the Wise's name and creates havoc amongst the worlds Whereas his His nobody laughs at Ansem saying that only a fool would be his aprentice, AHAHAHAHAHA He called himself a fool. Isn't it funny Xemnas laughs at Ansem saying what a loser he is while his other half steals the guy's name?
What do you guy's think?

Xemnas seems to have whole different personality. Xemnas did not know about his other half I think. Its funny yeah, Xehanort is really weird person..X)

And SeaSalt IceCream, I got screenshots from that place maybe:

pdvd004pt4.jpg

MORE HOLES

LABORATORY TO MAKE HEARTLESS?

heartlessdk4.jpg

Last edited:

TwoAcross

Well, we certainly can't blame him taking Ansem's name on becoming a Heartless... after all, he'd been using Ansem's name since report 2, but he only mentions that he is going to "cast off his body" (aka becoming a Heartless) in report 10, meaning that he didn't become one until at least report 11.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Yes, Xehanort is an idiot, isn't he?

i bet his parents (if he had any) either abused him or droped him on his head

Well, perhaps that's why Ansem found him without any recollection of his memories. lol

Also, those screenshots that Yannis posted got me thinking. That's Ansem's lab, but it's located at the End of the World, but wasn't his secret lab supposed to be located in AtW's basement in Hollow Bastion?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Xemnas seems to have whole different personality. Xemnas did not know about his other half I think. Its funny yeah, Xehanort is really weird person..X)

And SeaSalt IceCream, I got screenshots from that place maybe:

pdvd004pt4.jpg

MORE HOLES

LABORATORY TO MAKE HEARTLESS?

heartlessdk4.jpg

Thankyou so much I knew I wasn't crazy! lol but when no one knew what I was on about I began to wonder...

Also, those screenshots that Yannis posted got me thinking. That's Ansem's lab, but it's located at the End of the World, but wasn't his secret lab supposed to be located in AtW's basement in Hollow Bastion?
Yes, this is why the confusing when I said Hollow Bastion as the world with the burning holes, but no one knew what I was on about cause it wasn't actually a section of Hollow bastion that we'd been too, but if you look at those screens that Yannis kindly provided you can notice that the floor coverings are the same and the walls look similar too.

Y

Yannis

It is part of Hollow Bastion. Could someone give the contents of the book in front of Heartless-machine?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
It is part of Hollow Bastion. Could someone give the contents of the book in front of Heartless-machine?

Hmm, I'll try I think I may have a saved point at the end of all worlds, Hopefully I have a saving at Pooh's world, I remember saving there lol.

KershaFangs

I already got it saved!

---

Ones born of the heart and
darkness, devoid of hearts,
ravage all worlds and
bring destruction.

Sieze all hearts
and consummate the great heart.
All hearts to be one,
one heart to encompass all.

Realize the destiny:
the realm of Kingdom hearts.
The great darkness sealed
within the great heart.

Progeny of darkness, come
back to the eternal darkness.

For the heart of light
shall unseal the path.

Seven hearts, One Keyhole,
one key to the door.

the door of darkness,
tied by two keys.

the door of darkness to
seal the light.

None shall pass but shadows,
returning to the darkness.

Ones born of the heart
and darkness, hunger
for every heart until
the dark door opens.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I already got it saved!

---

Ones born of the heart and
darkness, devoid of hearts,
ravage all worlds and
bring destruction.

Sieze all hearts
and consummate the great heart.
All hearts to be one,
one heart to encompass all.

Realize the destiny:
the realm of Kingdom hearts.
The great darkness sealed
within the great heart.

Progeny of darkness, come
back to the eternal darkness.

For the heart of light
shall unseal the path.

Seven hearts, One Keyhole,
one key to the door.

the door of darkness,
tied by two keys.

the door of darkness to
seal the light.

None shall pass but shadows,
returning to the darkness.

Ones born of the heart
and darkness, hunger
for every heart until
the dark door opens.

lol aww gee I was just about to get it lol, Oh wells, lol, thanks!

Maverick E.S

Virus
this makes me laugh
i think xehanort knew wat he was doing was a no no
a simple hug could save the world

I think a slap is better xD

He is a very interesting character, I cant wait to see what the next game(BBS) shows on MX and the others fates

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I always knew saving random stuff on my computer would come in handy! ^-^
I remember I wrote down Kairi's Grandma's story for my own pleasure cause I always I don't know though, it was cute ;) anyways I lsot it when my room was cleaned, lol I 'll get it again, I've always memorised it anyway lol.

Makes we wish that Xehanort's Heartless met Xemnas
Then we would have one incredible messed up man, I mean Man - I mean Xemnas was twisted and Xehanort's heartless was even worse! lol...

He is a very interesting character, I cant wait to see what the next game(BBS) shows on MX and the others fates
Yeah Im excited too, he is such a strange yet intresting character, I still stand by what I said, I think he just needs a hug :)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, hugs all around! if you don't want em, just send bak to 394 streety street, streetstown

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Yes, this is why the confusing when I said Hollow Bastion as the world with the burning holes, but no one knew what I was on about cause it wasn't actually a section of Hollow bastion that we'd been too, but if you look at those screens that Yannis kindly provided you can notice that the floor coverings are the same and the walls look similar too.

Uh...sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean. There is a resemblance in the floor pattern, but what does that mean? Sry, I'm a little slow.

Then we would have one incredible messed up man, I mean Man - I mean Xemnas was twisted and Xehanort's heartless was even worse! lol...

Wouldn't we have Xehanort back? lol.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Uh...sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean. There is a resemblance in the floor pattern, but what does that mean? Sry, I'm a little slow.
lol I'm saying that those screens are showing the Xehanort's Experimentation area in Hollow Bastion. :)

Wouldn't we have Xehanort back? lol.
Most likley, and we probably will get him back in the end get it back, although I doubt it. The real enemy is bound to be MX, lol that thing can almost be certain lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back