• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort Fight in Terra Story - Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Can someone please give me clear advice on how to beat Xehanort after he possesses Terra's body? He has two moves that will kill me (and trap me in them so I can't escape), they're a slashing combo and a dark fire attack. Any tips on how to defeat him at this stage would be greatly appreciated. I'm playing on Critical mode and I'm stuck. I'm Level 29, but I think I need some good abilities (if that ability that retains 1HP is in this game, I need it!)

Please, help someone!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Can someone please give me clear advice on how to beat Xehanort after he possesses Terra's body? He has two moves that will kill me (and trap me in them so I can't escape), they're a slashing combo and a dark fire attack. Any tips on how to defeat him at this stage would be greatly appreciated. I'm playing on Critical mode and I'm stuck. I'm Level 29, but I think I need some good abilities (if that ability that retains 1HP is in this game, I need it!)

Please, help someone!

Oh Terra-Xehanort. He was a pain on critical. I suggest that you get abilities such as Second Change and Once More. Leaf Bracer isn`t a must in that fight, but it makes it a little bit easier. Healing Block(get hp back after a block) is also good.

I think this is how you get them: Second Change by melding Blizzard and Blizzara plus a Pulsing Crystal. Once More when you meld Fire and Fira plus a Wellspring Crystal. I gained Healing block for Aqua when I melded her normal block(lv1) with a maxed out curaga.

Also remember to block Terra-Xehanorts moves, especially the one were he shoots those dark orbs. When he uses Terras Ultima Cannon, just dash away as quickly as you can. I hope this helps!

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
How did you make it that far at only lv.29!?
You'll have a much better chance when you're in your lv.40's

Anyway...
It really helps to stay on the defensive.
Just time your guards well and you'll be fine. You're in no hurry.

If he uses Ultima Cannon, use your shotlock to avoid getting hit. (I tend to use Dark Volley)
You don't have to MAX it, just long enough for his attack to finish.
Though, if you see him start to use it, you'll have enough time to MAX it.

And when he summons those comets, keep your back to the wall and wait to block.
'Cause running can only do so much.

Trust me, I fought that battle a LOT when I was going to and from work, when I was in Japan.

Last edited:

Samhain

Bronze Member
I beat Terranort at level 38
Dodge, dodge, dodge, counter attack

Save your shotlocks near the end...you'll need it because of the crazy meteor attack. There is no way to block it. Get second chance and once more.

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik
Save your shotlocks near the end...you'll need it because of the crazy meteor attack. There is no way to block it. Get second chance and once more.

You can block the meteor move (at least 95% of it...at least one meteor will likely hit you, but certainly not most if you do it right). When he summons the meteors, there will be a large gap in the meteors, begging you to stand there. Stand with your back to the wall, and hit block the instant before you're about to get hit by the first. If you time it EXACTLY right, you won't get hit by any. If you're a bit off, you'll take some damage, not too much. Shotlocks are fine, but the problem is he spams this move when he's low on health, and if you're dependent on shotlocks, you'll run out of focus quickly.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I leveled up and got those three abilities and I managed to beat him at LV 35. Thanks for the help!

Sorentus

I'm lv 23 and at the terranort fight can I get any advice for Terras story bbs ps4

Back