• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort And Braig in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number XIII

in the new scans of bbs xehanort is seen chained to a pillar and fighting braig. why would xehanort be fighting braig and when braig is his partner and one of ansems apprentices. does ansem have the same powers as namine and can change the memories of people?

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
apprentices can fight each other, they could both hate each other. Brothers and Sisters fight, dont they.

Sorry, but i cant tell you why they are fighting (because i dont know).

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
in the new scans of bbs xehanort is seen chained to a pillar and fighting braig. why would xehanort be fighting braig and when braig is his partner and one of ansems apprentices. does ansem have the same powers as namine and can change the memories of people?

uh... Braig isn't Xehanort's partner at all in Birth By Sleep... like... not even remotely. Braig remembers Ventus after becoming Xigbar, so I'd assume he remembers the others as well. Also, Xehanort isn't seen fighting Braig. >_>;;

And, no one said that Master Xehanort is the same Xehanort who woke up in Radiant Garden after BBS ended.

I don't see what you're trying to get at here...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
we never see both of them fighting, only braig with terra....
and no ansem doesnt

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Erm...the Xehanort that is chained to a pillar is actually 'Master Xehanort', not the Xehanort we know from KH and KH2. It's Terra that is fighting Braig and the Xehanort we know did not appear in BBS until a year later.

And no, Ansem does have the power to change the memories of people, only Namine.

Number XIII

then why is there a difference between master xehanort and xehanort. are they not the same person? my theory is birth by sleep means master xehanort was put to sleep kind of like Sora in COM and born from that was the apprentice xehanort

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
then why is there a difference between master xehanort and xehanort. are they not the same person? my theory is birth by sleep means master xehanort was put to sleep kind of like Sora in COM and born from that was the apprentice xehanort

Well, many of us says the Xehanort we knew is actually Terra because of his hairstyle the same as him or they say Vanitas is the Xehanort we knew because his identity is hidden behind that mask. None shall be revealed until BBS is releases.

And by the way, Number XIII, do not double post, you can edit your previous post and include that in it. :/

αsiя

space coke
really
i know you're new here but i would recommend calling the guy with no hair Master Xehanort or just MX because thats his name and that how many people refer to him
there are theories that MX=Xehanort but we dont know yet, so we cant say that Braig was fighting his "partner"
and DiZ does not have powers like Namine or else why would he needed her unless he's a lazy prick

RoxasAi

That's just stupid.....(plz don't feel bad).... MX and Xehanort are too different people.....Braig and MX are not partners......I don't see why you would think ATW would have powers like Namine. Its like you have not played the game nor done your home work on it......if you did you would not have post such foolishness. just getting mad at post like this...im not trying to be mean.

I don't think that the real MX....only cuz MX seem really strong it hard to think that he could be chained up by Braig or any of the others......If it is the real MX then he most likely meant to get chained up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back