• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort and BBS villain Simularities.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightprince10

HEY, i just wanted to post this pic, i know everyone knows this already but i just wanted to map out the simularities. sorry if it wastes ur time.

xehanortmasteryu6.jpg

T

tazztig

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW the clothes look like Xehanorts and MX. [sarcasm.
But we know that they have some sort of connection.>.>

A

Audo

...The entire outfit is the same... the only thing that is different is that MX isn't such a man-whore as XH and buttoned up the shirt.

Awards
...The entire outfit is the same... the only thing that is different is that MX isn't such a man-whore as XH and buttoned up the shirt.

And MX isn't wearing a wig.

See how effective your threads will be to the newbs R-K?
It's actually kinda sad.

But at least everyone can constantly link to 1 thread for answers.

Twilightprince10

The entire outfit is the same... the only thing that is different is that MX isn't such a man-whore as XH and buttoned up the shirt.

U got that right! I Know that the connection can be basically proven i just wanted to post a quick pic on the simularities thats all. Basically im bored out of my mind!

State

Awards
Thank you for poitning the things we know Mr. Obvious. Now please, find another image that finds the similarities for DS and Riku... For me to say the same thing and laught.

Twilightprince10

Come on! i stated i knew that everyone knew i was just bored and decided to show how much of a man whore XH is compared to MX as riku keyblade stated! and just to tick u off is the picture u were dying for me to post!
rikuvo1.jpg

HOPE U ENJOY IT MILES!

State

Awards
Thank you for refreshing my memory and for stating the obvious. If you're trying to annoy, it failed.

State

Awards
And yet, you succeeded greatly. Perhaps you should give him some tips?

And pherhaps you should give him tips on meddling in someone else's thing, Ja? If you're trying to annoy me, go hide behind your "bragging" threads.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yet this mystery has yet to be revealed, why does Master Xehanort's attire resembles to the 'Xehanort' we know in KH? I doubt that they could be the same Xehanort but.....are they?

A

Audo

And pherhaps you should give him tips on meddling in someone else's thing, Ja? If you're trying to annoy me, go hide behind your "bragging" threads.
rofl. I'm not trying to annoy you, it seems to work on its own.
And why would i want to give him tips on meddling in someone else' thing. Tsk tsk.
I don't need to hide either, =].

On Topic: Nomura said the reason why MX wears similar clothes will be answered in BBS.

A

Audo

hey i just brainstorming nomura is full of surprises so dnt doubt him now 4 all we know sora nd riku could be brothers and teraa could be thier father lmao
No, they can't be. We know that family is irrelevant in KH.
Meaning it isn't important, no matter what it is.
Sora and Riku brothers? Well, that just puts a whole incest spin on KH, now does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back