• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort and Ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfolded_Riku

I made some research on kh2 on wikipedia and there i saw the voice actor of ansem ... Akio Otsuka as Ansem (Xhenarot)sp?
then i accidentally refreshed the page and then i saw Akio Otsuka ... as Ansem, DIZ

??? that's really crazy ... and for those who saw the secret trailer after the kh2 ending you know what it means Ansem being Xhenarot means

EDIT i refreshed the site one more time and there it was the same as i stated first ... sry
BUT it's cool anyway now we got a little info on kh3 lol

Last edited:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
The Ansem in Kingdom Hearts I was a fake, his real name is Xehanort. Xehanort is one of DiZ's disciples. DiZ is the real Ansem. Xehanort begged DiZ to conduct research on the darkness of hearts as well as the light, but DiZ disagreed, so Xehanort got angry, and decided to do the research himself. As the new war scene clip flashback shows. In other words.

Xehanort = KH1 ansem (Fake Ansem)
DiZ = Real Ansem
Xemnas = Xehanort's Nobody.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Yup, it's old info, but not suprising people will still ask questions.

Ansem/Sephy

I'm soooooooooo confuzzled . . . I mean confused . . . Cool though. Xemnas looks awesome . . . or maybe it's Xehanort I'm thinking of . . . my head hurts . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back