• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort an Unveresed??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Just something i'd like to point out and i don't plain on it being lengthy or welcomed with open arms but...Xemnas seems to only remember from his Xehanort days, only negative emotions? Xemnas seemed to recall everything from his human life didn't he? Betraying his master, studying the heart/heartless, and all that stuff, and yet he can't remember positive emotions. I'm sure it's been mentioned before but this could be used in any of your Xehanort=terra's unversed theories or something i've started to think about, humanoid unversed take on the form of the original self with the appearance of the person that caused you all of those negative emotions...thus the Terra + MX hybrid we have running around...anyways, i'm rambling. Here's what got me thinking about this...

Xemnas: "I need... more rage... I need more... hearts."

Sora: "Xemnas. There's more to a heart than just anger and hate. It's full of all kinds of feelings. Don't you remember?"

Xemnas: "Unfortunately...I don't."

EDIT: and a little something a forgot to add in...didn't the LS say something about nothing left being hatred for Xehanort...something along those lines? Terra's hate for Xehanort?

Sora: "...There's more to a heart than just anger and hate..."

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Oh NO! Here come more headaches... Better get my tylenol...

JK. I'm actually glad all of these theories have popped up. Can an Unversed even make a Nobody and a Heartless?...
I'm confused again, but we still know barely anything about the creatures or what they're capable of. Good Idea though.

Pianoajd2

I support the Terra's Unversed=Xehanort theory. I give reasons in the thread in my sig.

Yeah, the only thing about the theory that remains unclear is if Unversed can have hearts...

Time will tell...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
To me an Unversed is the foundation of the heartless and Nobodies, so they dont really have to lack what their original persona had. my guess is a unversed can have a heart (even if it's only filled with negative emotions), a soul, and a body. Therefore technically they can make a nobody and a heartless.

Amalmaru

I've come up with this, for the nobody, heartless, unversed/unbirth (*side* why'd the name change from unbirth to unverse) the nobody represents the body, the heartless is the heart and the unverse/unbirth might be the manifestation of the soul.

Pretty hard to believe the terra=xehanort thing, because of the changes in the appearance, i do know that its been ten years, but wouldn't the guy have wrinkles since terra looks to be in his twenties, unless something BIg happens in the end of his story in BBS.

A

Azrael

I believe that Unversed are whole creatures so it's possible for one to have Nobodies and Heartless.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I cant flow with this due ot the fact we know Xenahort had all the features of a human.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I agree with this. I am a Terra's Unverse = Young Xehanort.

It's most like unverse do have body, soul, and heart because if there was seperation involved then there would be a second enemy born from what ever was left after an unverse was made. Since there is not we can only assume that unverse do have a body, soul, and heart.

Therefore if Terra became an unverse he would still have a body, soul, and heart and ofcourse I believe he would still keep a human form so that would make it likely young Xehanort is his unverse.

Captain Garlock

It's most like unverse do have body, soul, and heart because if there was seperation involved then there would be a second enemy born from what ever was left after an unverse was made.

Its mostly likely they dont.
If they have some tie to heartless and nobodies there has to ve a defect in there process of living.
They have to be lacking something.

Therefore if Terra became an unverse he would still have a body, soul, and heart and ofcourse I believe he would still keep a human form so that would make it likely young Xehanort is his unverse.

That makes no sense if you look at the scene i doubt an unbirth would be made.
I highly doubt KH granted MX the power to create an unbirth.

Key of Valor

The Professor
I suppose it's possible that Xehanort could be an Unversed, due to his connections to negative emotions.

I personally think though that Xehanort only being able to remember negative emotions may deal with him only possessing remnants of dark memories. Maybe Xehanort's heart experienced something similar to what Riku heard about in KH:CoM'R/R.

DiZ: Here, blanketed by the darkness, sleep is safety. Sleep is eternal.

DiZ: First your home, then the dark. Your heart only knows how to throw things away. It's empty, like that room. Like your memories. That's why no one is in the castle with you. Your heart is hollow except for the darkness you couldn't quite shake off.

Riku: Of all the people I could run into, it had to be you...

Maleficent: Who else? Your heart is steeped in darkness. You can only see people who exist in that same darkness — people like me.

Zexion: You've been to a number of worlds in your memory before this one. And in those worlds, you met only dark beings. That's all that's left in your heart: dark memories. Your memories of home are gone — each and every one.

Riku: That's a lie! I remember everyone from the islands! Tidus and Selphie and Wakka...Kairi and Sora, too! They're my...my... They're my friends...

Zexion: And who threw away those friends? Maybe it's your own actions that you forgot.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Oh NO! Here come more headaches... Better get my tylenol...

JK. I'm actually glad all of these theories have popped up. Can an Unversed even make a Nobody and a Heartless?...
I'm confused again, but we still know barely anything about the creatures or what they're capable of. Good Idea though.

Actually, the third part of my "Theory of the Heart" explains that Xehanort was an Unversed, but later become a whole being. I'm saving the Unversed of who and how he became whole for my theory though.

Tenyas

Actually, the third part of my "Theory of the Heart" explains that Xehanort was an Unversed, but later become a whole being. I'm saving the Unversed of who and how he became whole for my theory though.
Really? You're spoiling me now. Lots of good theories today, I can't decide what one I believe in anymore. :dizzy:

Tenyas

Xehanort has ties to everything in KH so far... Maybe he should be the main charecter?

On topic, this theory could be very likely with more proof, and since it seems relative to Knight's, I can see more relationships between him and an Unverse/birth/whatever.

Captain Garlock

Hey, it's only natural that Xehanort has a connection to the Unversed due to his ties wiht negative emotion.

Ummm maybe because he experimented on himself?
He saw darkness of rhim self?
He madea heartless willingly?
Using Xemnases memories is a bad mistake seeing as how the starter was knowledgable in darkness.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Xehanort's far from normal :/ I can see him from being an Unversed.
He's the creator of the Heartless, so it'll tie in nicely.
Xehanort has ties to everything in KH so far... Maybe he should be the main charecter?
He's the second most important character.

Amalmaru

yes, since xehanort (suspected Terra) was turned into a heartless and a nobody, then is there a chance that he might habve an unversed (suspected KHIII antagonist), but anyways, i'm not sure i nthe terra xehanort theory, there's just too much difference in their appearances, and as i said before they both look to be in their twenties, and the only thing to connect them would be something in BBS that would explain it, like an explosion, like in KHII that transmogged (ansem) riku back into just riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back