• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort an Unveresed??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
ok, so why is it when I put up a theory like this, everyone points out holes and such, but when this guy posts it, it gets "i see your point" and "great theory!"? xD life sucks...

Pianoajd2

ok, so why is it when I put up a theory like this, everyone points out holes and such, but when this guy posts it, it gets "i see your point" and "great theory!"? xD life sucks...

I think it was the burn-your-eye red text.

And besides, at least people commented on yours.

Again, I still support this theory.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?

Do not feel bad young one.
Every theory has holes as does this one just move along...

Terranr1

hes not an unveres
the only reason xemnas didnt rember is because he was a nobody the longest and let his emotions go.

no maybe he's not a unversed but who could be his unversed maybe is it matser xehanort cuz after all he's says to him in a video come to my origin i'm tired of waitng terra , Terra and MX has big connection terra belongs to MX origin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back