• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort an Unveresed??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Pretty much.
If there's a few humanoid Heartless (well, there's only one but meh) and Nobodies, then same would go for the Unversed.

Which brings me to the quote in the Birth By Sleep trailer, "All occurs not by chance" if an unbirth human was made history repeated itself, with human heartless and nobodies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
sorry mang we didn't mean to confuse u
kaykay bottum line
unverses = dead fetuses.

Holy shit, Xehanort is a dead fetus?
Which brings me to the quote in the Birth By Sleep trailer, "All occurs not by chance" if an unbirth human was made history repeated itself, with human heartless and nobodies.
I guess.
I suppose it would depend on the starting point of the Unversed.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Fusion seems too simple to me.

Simplicity seems to be the key to this game look at Roxas and his duel keyblading...

I still don't get what you mean by missing piece

They dont exist anymore...
Something that made them had to have disappeared...there source of life...the process in which there made...

why'd u laugh at me then mang
u hurt mah feelingz :(

Not really laughing...me was just playing lulz

Unversed are made with negative emotions the LS which has been confirmed that his words are canon stated all that is left is hatred for Xehanort(MX) If he spawned a humanoid Unversed it would take the form of what was the source of the negative emotion, MX, thus the "tan, white hair,"

Again if this were the case wouldnt all unbirths be human?
You have to apply that logic to the whole universe dude.
If they are made of negative emotions which everyone has would there be more human ones since people hate others?
Sora situation is different.

Xehanort was said even by Atw to have super human powers.

*Looks at Secrect ending*
MX crushed Vens helmet with one hand...
Amoung other feats

Xehanort was drawn to the darkness,

Big difference.
His research was in darkness.
Why wouldnt be be lured in by it?

negative emotions is a result of darkness,

So fear is darkness?
Not believing in ones abilities is darkness?

Unversed are negative emotions thus are attracted to darkness.

>_>
Sounds like a heartless...

Unversed are the foundation of heartless and nobodies...who's to say the heartless and nobodies being the descendants of the Unversed started off the tradition of lacking something...it makes sense that the the ones that follow be less sufficient as the original. I don't see your argument

I dont see your theory really.
You used Xemnas as a base.
Your saying an unbirth has a human form due to severe hatred well doesnt everyone have that?
Your saying Xenahort an unbirth was around when unversed werent...

I dont get this...
Again
Threats in KH are posed by abnormalities in humans such as increasing darkness and the lacking a heart aka Heartless and Nobody.

State

Awards
sorry mang we didn't mean to confuse u
unverses = dead fetuses.

Holy shit, Xehanort is a dead fetus?

than that makes tav pedophiles! hitting little kids with big things! i though you guys were better than that >.>

Kitsune_XIII

(*side* why'd the name change from unbirth to unverse)

It wasn't really a name change, just a mistranslation. Apparently the characters that make up the two words are identical in whataver character system they were using when the Unversed were first revealed. We recently learned that they're really called Unversed, because the gave the name to us in plain English in a recent interveiw.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
how can terra become a unversed? and how could he change his looks?
we still dont know how unversed are made exactly so how can u be sure he did????

please explain

Terranr1

To me an Unversed is the foundation of the heartless and Nobodies, so they dont really have to lack what their original persona had. my guess is a unversed can have a heart (even if it's only filled with negative emotions), a soul, and a body. Therefore technically they can make a nobody and a heartless.

i'm going to give you a question and a fact . first wirh the question

Question: is a unbirth and a unversed the same or is it something else?

Fact: they start as a unversed/unbirth , human , heartless , nobody . because the unbirth is the opposite of birth so technicually they are not born yet what do you guys think please no haters=)

Aria

braver by the minute
i'm going to give you a question and a fact . first wirh the question

Question: is a unbirth and a unversed the same or is it something else?

Fact: they start as a unversed/unbirth , human , heartless , nobody . because the unbirth is the opposite of birth so technicually they are not born yet what do you guys think please no haters=)

Unbirth is just a mistranslation, unversed is what they're actually called.

Pianoajd2

how can terra become a unversed? and how could he change his looks?
we still dont know how unversed are made exactly so how can u be sure he did????

please explain

Terra doesn't become an Unversed. He creates an unversed from his negative emotions and such.

At least, that's what I think.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
hes not an unveres
the only reason xemnas didnt rember is because he was a nobody the longest and let his emotions go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back