• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort an Unveresed??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
of xehanort was an unbirth than that would mean unbirths still have heart, body and soul. i highly doubt that's the case.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
yes, since xehanort (suspected Terra) was turned into a heartless and a nobody, then is there a chance that he might habve an unversed (suspected KHIII antagonist), but anyways, i'm not sure i nthe terra xehanort theory, there's just too much difference in their appearances, and as i said before they both look to be in their twenties, and the only thing to connect them would be something in BBS that would explain it, like an explosion, like in KHII that transmogged (ansem) riku back into just riku.
Uhh, Terra and Xehanort share alot of similarities.
(I wish I had that picture :/)
of xehanort was an unbirth than that would mean unbirths still have heart, body and soul. i highly doubt that's the case.
I can see the Unversed having a heart, body, and soul. I don't see why not.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
The main thing that makes this thread kinda off is.

-Silver hair
-Obvious appearance to Terra and MX
-The fact that Xenahort was found barely alive
-Xenahort would have to me missing something

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The main thing that makes this thread kinda off is.
-Silver hair
-Obvious appearance to Terra and MX
Xehanort is Terra's Unversed, representing Terra's strong hatred for MX. So he would share traits with both of them.
-The fact that Xenahort was found barely alive
If it's true that the Unversed go extinct, when they were all wiped out, Xehanort survived, but he barley survived. (i don't know..)
-Xenahort would have to me missing something
What?

Captain Garlock

Xehanort is Terra's Unversed, representing Terra's strong hatred for MX. So he would share traits with both of them.

Ummm that doesnt make sense.
Iff he had great anger towards him i doubt his hair would get longer term gray and get tann.

If it's true that the Unversed go extinct, when they were all wiped out, Xehanort survived, but he barley survived. (i don't know..)

He should/would not exist if they dont exist.

All threats in the KH universe are made from abnormalities in humans during there course of existence.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Ummm that doesnt make sense.
Iff he had great anger towards him i doubt his hair would get longer term gray and get tann.
Not Terra himself, his Unversed. They wouldn't be that similar, because it's Terra's hatred towards Master Xehanort which caused him to form an Unbirth. That's why Xehanort would look like a younger version of MX, but shares traits with MX.
Xehanort represents Terra's hatred towards Master Xehanort, and thus - similar appearance.
He should/would not exist if they dont exist.
Xehanort seems like one of the stronger Unversed, which causes him to be kept alive, but barley.
All threats in the KH universe are made from abnormalities in humans during there course of existence.
Xehanort's an exception.

Captain Garlock

Not Terra himself, his Unversed. They wouldn't be that similar, because it's Terra's hatred towards Master Xehanort which caused him to form an Unbirth.

That makes no sense.
He hated MX so much he spawned an unbirth?
Clearlyt he ending scene we get in KH2FM+ shows us a great phenomenon is about to occur within the world.
I doubt an unbirth will be made.
If anything Terra is succumbing to his darkness for his friends sake.

That's why Xehanort would look like a younger version of MX, but shares traits with MX.
Xehanort represents Terra's hatred towards Master Xehanort, and thus - similar appearance.

Fusion would be a better explanation.
Seeing as how that makes sense.

Xehanort seems like one of the stronger Unversed, which causes him to be kept alive, but barley.

They dont exist.
Simple as that.
Something that caused them made them die out.
One piece is missing.
Im sure if that were the cause others would spawn unbirths to this day.

Xehanort's an exception.

I laugh at you

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
That makes no sense.
Too bad, I can't explain it any better.
Based on the interview, it looks like an Unversed is born from negative emotions. Yes.
Fusion would be a better explanation.
Seeing as how that makes sense.
Well, we all have different preferences.
I see the only thing keeping the fusion theory alive is appearance.
They dont exist.
Simple as that.
Something that caused them made them die out.
One piece is missing.
Im sure if that were the cause others would spawn unbirths to this day.
...:v....Just :v
I laugh at you
...Why?
Xehanort's obviously far from normal.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
You just saying that made me remember the Lingering Sentiment battle. Could he be an Unverse?
Eh, it won't really matter since there's a good chance that battle isn't canon, but I suppose he could.
But the question is, who's Unverse?
(I keep thinking Terra's second Unverse and for some reason I can see a person having two Unverses but that doesn't seem right >:)

Captain Garlock

Too bad, I can't explain it any better.

Sucks I guess

Based on the interview, it looks like an Unversed is born from negative emotions. Yes.

I doubt that its that simple if that were the case they would still be around.

Well, we all have different preferences.
I see the only thing keeping the fusion theory alive is appearance.

-Appearance of KH
-Terra succumbing to the darkness
-MX expression
-Xenahort being barely alive
-This would prove the basis of his abnormalities that you keep using.
-Why is name is Xenahort (Terras last memories)
-The suddan tan
-Silver hair
-Knowledge
I could keep going,

...:v....Just :v

Again whats the missing piece.
It can not be negative emotions.

...Why?
Xehanort's obviously far from normal.

He has part of MX in him...
I doubt hed be normal either

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I doubt that its that simple if that were the case they would still be around.
Well, yeah, it wouldn't be that simple :/ it'll be a little more complicated than that, and we'll see why they go extinct.
-Appearance of KH
-Terra succumbing to the darkness
-MX expression
-Xenahort being barely alive
-This would prove the basis of his abnormalities that you keep using.
-Why is name is Xenahort (Terras last memories)
-The suddan tan
-Silver hair
-Knowledge
I could keep going,
Fusion seems too simple to me.
Though I guess it could be like Xion. Everyone guessed she was made of Sora's memories, but they presented it in an interesting way. I suppose they could do the same thing for Xehanort
Again whats the missing piece.
It can not be negative emotions.
I still don't get what you mean by missing piece[/quote]
He has part of MX in him...
I doubt hed be normal either
why'd u laugh at me then mang
u hurt mah feelingz :(

Relix

A traveler
Awards
That makes no sense.

Unversed are made with negative emotions the LS which has been confirmed that his words are canon stated all that is left is hatred for Xehanort(MX) If he spawned a humanoid Unversed it would take the form of what was the source of the negative emotion, MX, thus the "tan, white hair,"

Xion looks like Kairi(with slight differences) because she's Sora's strongest memory. Why wouldn't an Unversed take on the appearance of it's original self strongest negative emotion, MX (with slight differences) I don't give me that bs that MX and Terra's change is much more different then Xion's she the clone of a boy and takes on the appearance of a girl so that's as big as change comes.

Xehanort was said even by Atw to have super human powers. Unversed could very well be superpowered. Xehanort was drawn to the darkness, negative emotions is a result of darkness, Unversed are negative emotions thus are attracted to darkness. Unversed are the foundation of heartless and nobodies...who's to say the heartless and nobodies being the descendants of the Unversed started off the tradition of lacking something...it makes sense that the the ones that follow be less sufficient as the original. I don't see your argument

State

Awards
Eh, it won't really matter since there's a good chance that battle isn't canon, but I suppose he could.
I always wondered, why was the battle never considered cannon?
But the question is, who's Unverse?
Perhaps Terra's. You know the colors in the armor of the Sentiment? Yellow and red? Well, yellow is associated with the word "cautious", perhaps he stood in that canyon-like area waiting for someone instead of interfering with he matters of other worlds. And red, well... perhaps the rage he was seen expressing.
(I keep thinking Terra's second Unverse and for some reason I can see a person having two Unverses but that doesn't seem right >:)
Possibly, but no one knows. If two beings are born by separating one's heart from the body and soul, it could be possible that if the person feels more than one negative emotion, more than one Unverse could be born.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I always wondered, why was the battle never considered cannon?
Xemnas was put in by Nomura in KHFM
But LS was put in by the staff.

I think that's why.
Perhaps Terra's. You know the colors in the armor of the Sentiment? Yellow and red? Well, yellow is associated with the word "cautious", perhaps he stood in that canyon-like area waiting for someone instead of interfering with he matters of other worlds. And red, well... perhaps the rage he was seen expressing.
I suppose, but the colors thing seems like taking it too far to me.
Possibly, but no one knows. If two beings are born by separating one's heart from the body and soul, it could be possible that if the person feels more than one negative emotion, more than one Unverse could be born.
If that's true, then some people could have multiple Unverses, not just Terra.
They would have to be strong enough of course, or, you know, that would be a shitload of Unverses running around the place.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
They would have to be strong enough of course, or, you know, that would be a shitload of Unverses running around the place.

I believe one person can create multiple Unversed but very few and i mean few can make a humanoid Unversed which is what i'm believing Xehanort to be, he's been a human(MX) a nobody(Xemnas) a heartless (Ansem SoD) and now i'm saying unversed (Apprentice Xehanort)

the only way i believe you can make a humanoid Unversed is if the negative emotion you are feeling engulfs you, because LS literally said, "all that is left is hatred for Xehanort." all that is left, nothing else that is sure as hell a strong enough negative emotion. LS went insane when he even said xehanort's name

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I believe one person can create multiple Unversed but very few and i mean few can make a humanoid Unversed which is what i'm believing Xehanort to be, he's been a human(MX) a nobody(Xemnas) a heartless (Ansem SoD) and now i'm saying unversed (Apprentice Xehanort)
Pretty much.
If there's a few humanoid Heartless (well, there's only one but meh) and Nobodies, then same would go for the Unversed.

State

Awards
Xemnas was put in by Nomura in KHFM
But LS was put in by the staff.

I think that's why.

I suppose, but the colors thing seems like taking it too far to me.

Oh well...

Yes... ^_^''

Again, depends on the person and how strong their negative emotion was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back