• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xbox 360 internet connection problems :(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Ok, so I have an Xbox 360 Arcade but I bought a 60g hard drive. Today I just purchased the black wireless n adapter, when I got home I went through all the steps that I thought I would need to take but now I have come to some difficulties. When I searched on the internet to solve these problems nothing helped :( Ok, my problem is that I cant connect to my wifi network at all and when I searched, everyone on youtube seemed to be able to access a wireless settings option and then search for an access point to there network, this option doesnt even show up in my network settings and even after I have put in all of my internet info it still doesnt work...I know that my wifi does work though cause i use it on other things like my wii and laptop. This is just being stupid :( Someone HELP!!!
EDIT: NEVERMIND! I GOT A COMPUTER TECHNICIAN TO HELP :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back