• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xbox 360 GTA IV disc fitting troubles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's not really a massive game at all. =/ To say Blue Dragon is massive is pretty silly IMO. It's just those CG cutscenes.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
From what I've heard, it's just as big as any Final Fantasy game. So that's a rather large game indeed. I did figure most of the space is taken up by those cutscenes, however. Why didn't they compress it, though? Most of the time you can do that without reducing the quality.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD If you think it'll be on par with Final Fantasy, you'll be disappointed. It's not a bad game at all, but not on par with FF or DQ.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
I don't think it'll be a FF or DQ ripoff, if that's what you're saying. No, I know it's going to be its own beast. Though I know it'll be a rather lengthy quest, and I've actually played the demo so I know a bit of what to expect. Plus, the game is produced by Sakaguchi and his team at Mistwalker(as well as help from Artoon), who made Final Fantasy what it is.

D

Deleted member 36435

Re: xbox 360 gta 4 disk fitting troubles

Games as large and expansive as Oblivion, Mass Effect, Halo 3, Fable 2, Blue Dragon, and other such titles have ALL been able to fit on a DVD9. If games as large as these are capable of fitting on a DVD9, why is more space needed? There may be a rare occurrence of a title that may exceed it, but in general the majority of games can fit on it easily

Oblivion is a game that has well in the 100+ hours in terms of gameplay, and it fits perfectly on a DVD9. If a game such as this able to fit snuggly on a DVD9, then other games should be able to as well, the difference being that Bethesda knows how to manage their games

I laugh at your stupidity (really)

Lol, I laugh at your stupidity to TMM. Halo 3 is not large and expansive. I'm not starting an arguement here anyways so don't flame.

Anyways, on-topic: I agree with everything else you said except the Halo 3. DVD9 is fine. They can fit it on the disc. Maybe cut some unneccesary things out of it, like on or two character models, and they're safe.

Q

Banned
Re: xbox 360 gta 4 disk fitting troubles

Lol, I laugh at your stupidity to TMM. Halo 3 is not large and expansive. I'm not starting an arguement here anyways so don't flame.

Anyways, on-topic: I agree with everything else you said except the Halo 3. DVD9 is fine. They can fit it on the disc. Maybe cut some unneccesary things out of it, like on or two character models, and they're safe.

O rly?

But besides the comment on stupid post, it'll be fine. It's a god damned rumor, folks; take it like a rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back