• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xbox 360 game reviews

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
starry_eyed_hero said:
I'm not very interested in the Playstation 3. To me, it just comes off as some cold hunk of metal that's only purpose is to generate superior graphics. I have a feeling that these enhanced graphics and specs wont give me the fun and enjoyment that I want from a video game system.

I want the Xbox 360 because it seems like a system I can really have fun with, and be able to share with all of my friends so that we can all have a good time.

The ps3 is not a hunk of junk, sure the 360 looks good from the outside but its the inside that count. Also, the purpose of the ps3 is not to generate superior graphic only, but is too bring the best out of games, give the gamer the best out of the best, and make it a multi purpose platfrom for all of us. OMG it not the graphic or the spec that makes a game fun it the game not the graphic or specs. For example, we love katimari, that games didnt have superior graphic or good specs but it was fun as hell! Lastly, any system you can have fun on with your "friends" *cough*, but you just need to buy the right games, like on the ps2 kingdom hearts or the xbox halo, and dont forget about gamecube super smash bro. melee.

silentshooter

In this day and age there is one thing that will sell a game. And that is online capabilities. Sure graphics are still a major thing and so is gameplay but i believe that whoever owns the online community will come out on top. And that is one thing Microsoft does extremely well. Lets face it. Unless Sony comes out with a great and unique interface and a new online experience Microsoft will completley own the online world of gaming.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
You're right Silentshooter for the most part cause I remember reading an article on 1up.com talking about PGR3's online game and what they told me blew me away that's also why I want a 360 too well if ya'll haven't heard about it yet PGR3 is suppose to have something called Gotham TV where you can either do a couple number of things like watch your friend race not by looking at him from the TV but sitting on the sideline watching him as a animated person (that was cool to me) or sit with him in the car telling him what to do that's just 2 things out of 8 I believe and now tell me what does PS3 have just regular online play nothing special and to tell you the truth this will be my first time going online with any system seriously no joke!(I will still buy a PS3 but I won't pay $70-$80 for a game from what I hear in these rumors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back