• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xachrisint

I'm at the last part of the game, i beat sephiroth, i'm level 89, but i can't access other underwolrd colliseum cups besides cerberus, pain and panic, fates, and the pain and panic cup hard mode... how do i access the rest?

ur-vile

Awards
RenoTurk said:
I have not heard about that but I heard that Scrooge McDuck own one store in Hollow Bastion.

I hated that Scrooge model they used in KH2, didn't they get Ducktales in Japan?

And they really need to make Gizmoduck a summon. Seriously

RenoTurk

ur-vile said:
I hated that Scrooge model they used in KH2, didn't they get Ducktales in Japan?

And they really need to make Gizmoduck a summon. Seriously

Well Scrooge McDuck's Model seem from DuckTales but Scrooge McDuck was in other show:

Very old donald duck comic books as greedy uncle..
ducktales
new cartoons as good uncle to 3 kids XD

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Hey, Xaldin. I have another question for you. How does the leveling up system work in KH2? Is it the same as KH1? Or is it more optional this time around( meaning can you pick whether you want to upgrade strength,defense,etc.)?

KH-Fan

is that true...
if you hit an enemy your drive bar fills in and not your mp bar like in kh1 ?
and does every keyblade have there own combos and abilities cus i watched a few movies with different keyblades and they all go the different combos:(

ur-vile

Awards
roxas99 said:
not sure if this has been posted before, but where do you obtain sora's Anti-Sora form?

Just seems to happen at random. That and the master form, or one other one.

Sephiros

does anyone have a clear pic of it, like we do valor, wisdom, master, and final? it looks cool, but freaky at the same time, dont u agree?

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i still don't understand. how exactly do you get anti-form?
i'm at disney castle, so that means timeless river is not too far away. but i've seen videos of sora using anti-form in timeless river.
WHERE DO YOU OBTAIN IT???

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Re: Xaldin's Kinddom Hearts II FAQ

Xaldin said:
I'm going to have to pull a Nomura and leave you to beating the game on proud to find that out. Just think of KH1's completion on Expert, you had the secret ending (withoud doing all that work) and something extra, this one you will get two extra stuff
That would be for like completing Jimminy's Memo and completing all the worlds right?

KH-Fan

hey xaldin i have a question for you
if i buy kh2 from japan
can i have any subtitles in the game
and wich site is the best to buy and how do i?
with cash or credit card?:confused:

violent_anger said:
the moment you obtain your first drive(brave or wisdom) then at that same moment, you unlock anti form. antiform occures randomly when you exit any drive form, brave wisdom master or final. but, try not to get it too much, it is a bad thing to get anti form.
Wrong it happens when you start a drive not finish....

BTW can anyone post a list of the abilities are and what they cost with a jap to eng. translation plz...I kinda want to know what I have equipped-_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back