• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Keyblade

Re: Xaldin's Kinddom Hearts II FAQ

I'm a weeee bit confused on this part but..who wrote the Ansem Report in KH1...and who wrote the new ones in Kh2?

asiarules

Bronze Member

Im not sure i went through every single world.Nightmare befre christmas is not for me i hated that level still sufer it.I hate the keyblade there.

P

Puppet Master

man im having difficultys with the last boss on kh2

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Ok all video requests go to deathspank. As for the Final Boss, the first battle against him is quite easy if you know what he does, time and time, the last two mostly depend on your timing of reaction commands, and to strike right afterwards. ALso the required level is 50 so be sure to be around that level

Xell

Wait, wut?

nice one man, but the fat heartless that you cant hit round the front but at the back, he was in kh1 o_O

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Wow..I'm suprsied I missed some questions....

Is it possible to skip worlds without major reprocussions?

Sorry, nope, the worlds are a must this time, besides 100 acre woods.

To put it more understandably, let's say you choose the Sword and you get the Valor form first, then when you get the Wisdom form later in the game, will the Wisdom form not be as powerful as it would have been had you gotten the Staff instead?

Nope both are still equal in power, just one you will get sooner then the other.

who are the secret bosses?
Sephiroth, couple of people from the olympus Colliseum, but they don't really count as optional, but it is nice to fight Cloud in his AC costume there.

I'm a weeee bit confused on this part but..who wrote the Ansem Report in KH1...and who wrote the new ones in Kh2?

In ways to make himself be the real Ansem, Xehanort wrote reports which countered the original Ansem reports. Xehanort = KH1 reports, Diz/Ansem = KH2 reports

Edit: Thanks to ur-vile for correcting me not all the words are needed to go to, although I'm sure I had to go back to some worlds.

Last edited:

ur-vile

Awards

Incorrect. I finished the game w/o opening either Pride Rock *or* Atlantica (not even the gummy paths), nor did I finish Tron/HB

Xaldin said:
Wow..I'm suprsied I missed some questions....

Sorry, nope, the worlds are a must this time, besides 100 acre woods.

Last edited:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Err wait you sure? I'm sure I missed a place, and had to go back to it later on.

ur-vile

Awards

Yep. Don't have any way of proving it now, as I went back yesterday and finished those worlds but it is possible. I still had a lot left I could have finished.... 100 Acre Woods was missing a couple of pages... I had only gotten the first cup in the Herclules world... and of course what I've already stated. I did everything else I think.

If anyone has questions or requests, get 'em in soon as I'm probably going to be selling my copy of the game in a week or two

Edit: Note that this *was* on Normal difficulty, could make a difference perhaps.

Last edited:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

That is never entirely explained in the game but, that's a high possibility, it is a high possibility. Xehanort was angry that DiZ quited the research on hearts, therefore it would only be possible for him to continue the results.

But if this is true, even though it's not explained in the game, I have to say in my personal opinion, should have been 6 created by the real Ansem since there are 6 disciples that came from him, which he experimented on and sent into the XIIIth Order.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

I have a question and I hope someone can answer it. You know in KH1 when you had both Donald and Goofy, you were required to have both of them in your party. But I was wondering in KH2, can you like take out a member in your party and have like a two person or one person group? I know Star Ocean 3 does this where you can have three people, two people, or one person party, so I was wondering does KH2 have this same system? Or are you required to have both Donald and Goofy in your party?

ur-vile

Awards

It's never your decision what the size of your party is. Usually it's a 3-person party, but sometimes it can be just Sora, other times (see: Hades fight, one of the Pete battles) it's your party plus an extra CPU character. Just like the first game, but more requently.

King Sora_Strife said:
I have a question and I hope someone can answer it. You know in KH1 when you had both Donald and Goofy, you were required to have both of them in your party. But I was wondering in KH2, can you like take out a member in your party and have like a two person or one person group? I know Star Ocean 3 does this where you can have three people, two people, or one person party, so I was wondering does KH2 have this same system? Or are you required to have both Donald and Goofy in your party?

Raphael_Sohma

Hey xaldin, that was a great strategy guide, Can you help me get the Final form, please. I'm on easy just to see what the game was like. And I didn't see cloud and sephiroth fight. Did I miss something important or some things don't happen on easy?:confused:

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA

I got a small question. The Atlantica adventure is just a musical, and I hear it'd divided into chapters. Do you have to beat all chapters to get the main storyline going? Or can you just not do them if you dont want to, and just go straight to the next world? Thanks.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Hey, Xadin. I have one more question. Is Lulu in the game? Because I heard a rumor that she owned a shop in Hollow Bastion.

RenoTurk

King Sora_Strife said:
Hey, Xadin. I have one more question. Is Lulu in the game? Because I heard a rumor that she owned a shop in Hollow Bastion.

I have not heard about that but I heard that Scrooge McDuck own one store in Hollow Bastion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back