• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEO9011

Re: Xaldin's Kinddom Hearts II FAQ

Ok, Xaldin, we know the Titan match is not against any titans. We just wanted to know if they were in the game at all. We've seen a clip of Herc throwing the Rock Titan, but if you say theyre not in the game...

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

That wasn't a rock Titan, if you look at it, that's the Hydra boss, after you defeat all of it's heads but one, Hercules grabs it by the tail, spins it around before chucking it away, unless there was one complete cutscene I might have missed.

NEO9011

Well, Xal, I'm sorry to break it to ya, but in the Jump Festa 2005 trailer, it is obviously the Rock Titan. At about 01:13-01:16 Hercules is seen throwing the Rock Titan out of the stadium. If you didn't see this in the game, maybe they cut it out... but the video's right here: http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=q7i4wgf-xT4

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

I more then likely missed this scene then, somewhere along the way, I havn't completed the game 100% myself, if I did then I'd be super happy and reveal so much more, But I'm stuck down with the average player of people, I'm not some gamer extrodinare, I'll post a response when I check at Olympus Coliseum just gotta do a quick load up and check to see if I can trigger any event or anythign I forgot. Till then someone else can reply to what you said.

Wow, odd enough besides the fact I more that I definatly missed something, the Titan match must be in the reversed Titan Cup, since I have yet to access the reverse Titan ..oddly cause I beaten the Titan cup, hold on I'll report back after I figure this out.

Last edited:
K

Kegluneq

Final- said:
nice FAQ

damn i wish we could beat sephiroth more then once
not for exp but its always fun fighting sephiroth, well for me at least
Its pretty stupid but what you could do is save on another block of the memory card and load that game whenever you want to beat sephiroth.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Ok I'm confused, is there anyone here who owns the game taht accessed the Reverse Titan part, cause for some strange reason, I can't. And if no one has the answer, I'm going to have to start the game over, which I actually don't mind cause I can record more stuff, but I'd like to see the Rock Titan scene for the reverse Titan cup. Since I scaringly missed that, and for somereason can't access it.

B

bettermanlamia

o that reminds me how do u get the CUPS in the Colluseam? in kh2.

C

cloud22

uh yeah the reverse titan cup is hard to get its like the platinium match cause it does i belive star a match called tartarus and its where all of the titans mold together lol ill find out how but my friend down the road has it cause he has locked himslef in a vault for like 4 hours

C

cloud22

umm its like this

she likes the heartless and all but despise the nobodies altough she uses them for herself but she is good in a way cause she dosent want the org to win so at one point she gets pissed at them

C

cloud22

yeah she is still a vilian and u fight her but its more fast paced she can also be seen s a n optional boss in the colosium in the underworld shes not in the tournaments but somehwere else ill get back to u k

anyway she is evil but she helps u at one point just to make sure that u dont get killed cause if u do than her plans will be over

maerick2348

does the World that Doesn’t Exist A.K.A Non-Existent World really exist?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

........Ok that is a yes actually, it's where the Nobodies reside, but it's like in a boundary between existance and non-existance I guess.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards

Xaldin, is Sephiroth and optional boss? Sorry if this was answered somewhere else. BTW, congrats on getting higher rep power =D you just keep getting better and better

bobdisgea

xaldin did you say you are recording the game?....i wanna see more of the port royal level...anybody know where to find that?

T

The Marauder

Is it possible to skip worlds without major reprocussions? I really, REALLY hated Atlantica in KH1 and I am dreading having to play it in KH2.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com

You'll probably have to play it eventually. Well I havent played the game, but why would they put it in if people could skip it?

Omega Reaper

I heard that whatever weapon (sword, shield, etc.) you choose affects which Drive Form you get first. However, the other Drive Form that you get second will be dminished in power, or the first one will be greater in strength. To put it more understandably, let's say you choose the Sword and you get the Valor form first, then when you get the Wisdom form later in the game, will the Wisdom form not be as powerful as it would have been had you gotten the Staff instead? I hope that makes sense.

blidus

anyone knows how to get the secret ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back