• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Xaldin's Kinddom Hearts II FAQ

I'm going to have to pull a Nomura and leave you to beating the game on proud to find that out. Just think of KH1's completion on Expert, you had the secret ending (withoud doing all that work) and something extra, this one you will get two extra stuff

Mad Monkey

Xaldin said:
I'm going to have to pull a Nomura and leave you to beating the game on proud to find that out. Just think of KH1's completion on Expert, you had the secret ending (withoud doing all that work) and something extra, this one you will get two extra stuff

I thought this was the spoilers section... ah whatever.
Thanks for the FAQ Xaldin :)

I also have a question to go into this post, it's not exactly a game spoiling question, but;
How hard is Sephy?! (Or have you even fought him?)

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Faught him = Yes

Beat him = No

The battle is quite easy if you use your reaction commands right, and attack at right parts, all his special moves well most of them can be stopped with the reaction command, however some you have to move on your own.

Hybrid Keyblade

This is coming from a different thread in this spoilers section..

is Roxas GEU? (Glowing Eyed Unknown) And if so, why is his eye glowing?..And who was the person on the rock then? o.o

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Roxas was confirmed to be the G.E.U due to fusing with Sora and Sora waking up with a glowing eye, the scene of the Rock occured before Roxas left to find the truth, and the person is E.M A.K.A Xemnas.

Edit: GAH I totally phased that wrong before

Last edited:

Hybrid Keyblade

Fusing with Sora? Doesnt Roxas fuse with sora later in Kh2 though? o.o

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

ERR Let me rephrase that

Roxas was confirmed to be the G.E.U after fusing with Sora and Sora waking up with a glowing eye.

Hybrid Keyblade

...-ponders- So when in the KH2 timeline does this scene from DD/ASAS take place? To further help my senile old brain..put it into time brackets >> thanks Xal. I wanna hang out with you some day in real life o.o

I read your eddited post up there too..and Im still confused..Kh2 has flashbacks..x.x

So is it like..good lord... Roxas with Glowing eye >> Roxas Leaving to find Truth >> Roxas Fusing with Sora in pod thing? Or..wait..that doesnt quite explain how Roxas would have glowing eyes..but it does sorta explain how/why Sora has glowing eyes for a bit...

Dammit Nomura..what the hell?

Last edited:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

That'd be badass

Two scenes of DD are both done in two different times, the DD scene where Roxas fight the heartless is recent timelines, as the one of him talking to E.M is past timeline.

Hybrid Keyblade

I editted my post about us hanging out irl some day and talking about KH nonsense o.o..

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

I know I saw the hanging out irl only, badass we can do some cool stuff in Bermuda, trust me.

Hybrid Keyblade

Hybrid Keyblade said:
So is it like..good lord... Roxas with Glowing eye >> Roxas Leaving to find Truth >> Roxas Fusing with Sora in pod thing? Or..wait..that doesnt quite explain how Roxas would have glowing eyes..but it does sorta explain how/why Sora has glowing eyes for a bit...

Dammit Nomura..what the hell?

how about this part of my hanging out post? What kind of stuff? I IM'ed you on MSN <.< lol

NEO9011

Xaldin!!! You still havent answered the question of whether we fight the titans at all or not! Do we fight them at all?If so, then which ones???

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

No, the Titan match is just against strong enemies, no Titans the english version will probably change that though, like the name of it to 'Hercules Cup' or something by the sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back