• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Xaldin's Kinddom Hearts II FAQ

Im gona try hard mode first just to test my abilities.
Good job on the FAQ's
I have just one more however, when you do play as Mickey can you use any magic spells, and which ones?

The only magical spell Mickey can use, is Holy. The rest revolve around highjump, and keyblade moves.

Can you fight Sephiroth whenever you want, or is it just at once point and if you're too weak then you can never fight him? And is the amount of time you can fight him unlimited or just once?

Only once, due to the event that occurs when the battle is over.

Last edited:

Sorafactor

what is the holy magic spell like protection or something or does it damage and enemy through light?
oh and good job on the faq

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

what is the holy magic spell like protection or something or does it damage and enemy through light?

No it's not protection, the Holy Spell can create a mass amount of damage to any enemy or boss, and it doesn't cost any MP for Micky.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com

Is it much like the first KH right before the final boss battle you'll reach a save point?

If you don't understand, in KH Donald tells Sora that he may need to rest, there's a save point right by the door that leads back to Destiny Islands where you encounter Ansem?

Is Kingdom Hearts II like that as well?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Is it much like the first KH right before the final boss battle you'll reach a save point?

If you don't understand, in KH Donald tells Sora that he may need to rest, there's a save point right by the door that leads back to Destiny Islands where you encounter Ansem?

Is Kingdom Hearts II like that as well?

Yes, just like the original Kingdom Hearts, there is one save point right before you go through the double doors, like how the same doors they had before running into Ansem, accept they look more like "Kingdom Hearts' door."

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com

Good. And after yyou beat the game, can you still start there? So as to not lose any progress. Like, let's say you beat it, then want to reach level 100 on that same game, that's still possible right?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Good. And after yyou beat the game, can you still start there? So as to not lose any progress. Like, let's say you beat it, then want to reach level 100 on that same game, that's still possible right?

Refer to the ending FAQ on the front page for that. Which is
Q: What should I do when the ending is complete?

A: Push the reset button, don’t worry though, cause you cannot save anyways.

So to put it in simple words, no you cannot continue after you beat the game, but you can load where you last saved, and try to accomplish the goal before fighting the final boss.

B

bettermanlamia

very awesome FAQ:D it helps me alot

Final-

nice FAQ

damn i wish we could beat sephiroth more then once
not for exp but its always fun fighting sephiroth, well for me at least

Roxas

Xaldin, I think there are more optional bosses than just the Pool of Darkness. That would make sense. But, uh, no offense meaned if I am wrong or anything.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Well, the Olympus Colliseum, has a couple but, they arn't really cutsceny like most the ones in KH1. Bulk Vender might count as one, but not completly.

Final-

is any TITANS in the colliseum?
ice titan earth/rock titan ect..

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Titans cup doesn't mean you fight the titans, in this one it's Hercules you fight at the last match instead.

Hybrid Keyblade

Lol Xal, I just realized..this thread is called "kinddom hearts II Faq" I wish I could play KinDdom Hearts..lol I love this FAQ by the way.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

...Oh god -bugs admin to change-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back