• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuyin

Umm there are only 7 orchalums(sp?) in the game, well on my menu(where u synthesise items) it says that i need 13. Whats up with that?

Last edited:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
if you did not get the tresure chest with roxas can you get secret ending
Unless you're on proud mode, no.

Umm there are only 7 orchalums(sp?) in the game, well on my menu(where u synthesise items) it says that i need 13. Whats up with that?
...Not entirley sure about the english version yet so, if you're missing treasure chests, those may be the ones.

I beat the entire game and I did not get Final Form, is there something I'm not doing? I've completed every world, I don't get it.

No you did not do anything worng, however it's a matter of driving, if you keep driving sooner or later you'll unlock final form. The true mystery has yet to be unraveled on how it is really earned.

dejah

:|
yay i finished it!! awesome.

your guide was a part of that awesomeness.

i thank you, my friend. xD

deej <3s mark!!!

Do you have the List of all the new and old Keyblades and their specs.?

Xander748

Ok, since Xaldin doesn't know I'll clarify the Orichalcum+ question.

There are only 7 Orichalcum+ in the game, you just need an Energy Crystal (Dropped by the heartless in Hollow Bastion that look like books) and it cuts the cost down to 7 Orichalcum+.

door_to_the_ligh

violent_anger said:
final form is obtained in exactly the same way as anti form, just keep using master form. after you get it the first time, itts just like the other 3 drives

i dont think thats how u get it. after i beat the tower of memories part or wtv its called, i drived 47 times (valor-wisdom-master) and it never worked. then i looked at a pic of final and it had oathkeeper and oblivion, so i equipped oblivion to normal sora and oathkeeper to valor and first try gave me final. i think u need both keyblades for it to work

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
This is not really a frequently asked question, but I plan to ask it frequently.

Does anybody know where in the game that your time for the world that never was increases. There is some point in the game early on where you are in the world that never was, could somebody tell where. I think it is dive to the heart, but I am not sure.

[-JF-]

Maybe he meant to revive a dead party member, but it would
still be useless though since you can use Cure anyway to revive someone.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
[-JF-] said:
Maybe he meant to revive a dead party member, but it would
still be useless though since you can use Cure anyway to revive someone.

well in my case i can t potions can only be used on sora , and cure works ans all the alive wounded members (exept if theyre 2 far ) but for me it doesn t work they stil remain dead then but it doesn t matter they wil revive themself fast espoecially with a waepon with that ability

A Mere Shell

thaT thing about the treasure chest that u can only get wid Roxas is false....No matter how many treasure chests u get with Roxas, a completely new set of treasures apper in Jiminys Memo when u play as Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back