• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
yea use the learn reaction command alot it'll help and heal heal heal :) dont go into drive form or else you'll be at risk of turning into anti form... good luck!

FigmentJedi

Level up. I'd suggest doing all the other second visit scenarios before fighting Xaldin to get the experience. That's what I did and it helped a whole lot.

OblivionRKO4

Yeah man just level up alot. I got lucky the 16th time or so cuz mickey came back like 3 times and helped me. But yeah dont go drive bc that anti form is crazy and will probly get you killed.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
OblivionRKO4 said:
Yeah man just level up alot. I got lucky the 16th time or so cuz mickey came back like 3 times and helped me. But yeah dont go drive bc that anti form is crazy and will probly get you killed.

in boss battles if you die mickey will always come if you choose never give up, except in the Xemnas and Sephiroth battles

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
no Mickey doesn't come in EVERY boss battle, just a couple and its random if you get him or not. He comes in the Xaldin one pretty frequently, but I never got him because I never died. was alway many levels higher than the battle level

BULLETPROOF

he was so easy for me , i was playing on proud mode and i beat him the second time because mickey showed up and saved me four times ! lol

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Do not use any drives against him and it's best to have Donald, Goofy, and Beast set on 'Sora attack' option. With Donald, Beast, and Goofy not doing anything, things won't get too chaotic and you can focus on Xaldin better. First thing to do is not be afraid of Xaldin. Challenge him. Let him know that Sora is waiting for him to make the first strike. Also make sure you have a good weapon of choice equipped like the Descisive Pumpkin because it will help in battle. When he begins his spear attack block him with guard, it actually slows him down a little bit. Then begin attacking him. If you want to beat him quicker and easier just use the 'learn' reaction command whenever it pops up. But it's more exciting and challenging to fight him the old fashioned way. Anyway, just time your attacks and block his mighty spear attacks and you should be able to kill him in no time.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
I dont know why everyone is saying he's sooo hard and all...
I beat him on my first try...
Sure Mickey saved me, but its still hard to live through Xaldin and heal Sora at the same time...
Then again I am on Standard...

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
At first, run away at a distance from him, and guard from his attack, that will give you a chance to use jump on him. Lock on and use jump, over and over. After that, he'll float in the air a bit, so just attack him with an aerial combo. Repeat until he does the "Mega spear attacks" from the air where you can't get him. Get the timing down and jump as shockwave goes out, and collect jumps from it. When he comes down, use jump on him and attack him once you're out of jumps. When he rides his spears as a dragon, you'll just have to take the attacks, since they're impossible to avoid. Or about so. When he glows and attacks you, just attack him like crazy, guard when you can, run when you can't. You might have to use Mickey.

Drive forms aren't really helpful against Xaldin, all it does is let you attack a little bit more before he does some special attack or something. Personally, I'd only finish him off in a drive form to watch the cutscene with Sora in the outfit, but that's it. Otherwise, just stay normally.

If you're on standard, he isn't uber-hard. Proud is a pain in the arse though. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back