• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justsoul

Okay. when i fought him i was level 36. people are always like "zomg zaldeen iz lyke zo hart!!!111elventyelven!!!111" well it is true, on proud mode, but here is how you beat him

Be sure to ALWAYS sharge up your JUMP, by doing the reaction command when it says Learn, click triangle atleast 5 times, then attack him with jump with all five times......... hit him with combos and if mickey comes, just attack xaldin until you die with combos and Pearl, which i think is overpowered but use that for your advantage....

and if this doesnt work, it's because i beat him on my first try standard mode, and i couldnt really tell wtf was happeneing so good luck

dejah

:|
my tip is to keep an eye on your health, and be patient. don't just hit and pummel. wait till he's vulnerable because he's got quite a range. jump around alot to avoid his more deadly combos.

dejah

:|
lol.. i forgot. -_-

i didnt pay attention to how many. i think about 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back