• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I would suggest leveling up more but more importantly leveling up your Drives. Learning the moves from them (like Double Jump & Slide) plus making them and yourself more powerful helps the battle. Put Potions and make them Auto Equip (so they can keep using them) and buy a ton. Other then that just beat the hell out of him with Valor and Dodge. All I can suggest. I was level 40 when I beat him I think.

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
Alright I'll try that and one more question. Is my defense to low or something because everytime I get hit it takes about 1/3 of my total hp away. Xaldin does one combo and it takes me out.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Nah that's about right. I mean buying some equipment to boost your defense would help though. The hardest part of the fight is the end. The Double Jump helps you get over his giant beam attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back