• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many times has Xaldin saved you?

• 0 (If you choose this you are a liar.)

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • 1-5

Votes: 35 44.9%
  • 6-10

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • 10+

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

I actually never played with Mickey.. I'm not saying I never died, because I did. Just saying that he never came to save me, so I never played with Mickey and never been saved by him.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
None. I can analyze the battle after the first few hits (how he attacks, how long his openings last, any reaction commands to abuse etc), resulting in utter dominance until he pulled out his desperation, fortunately I had the sense to cast reflect. It was plain sailing from then on.

Axelmarmar

I have to admit, the first time I have ever played KH2, I died a lot fighting Xaldin. But, I did find a good strategy to kill him in 5 minutes without dieing. When I played thoughout normal and Proud I never died fighting him.

BluesStar21

Xaldin was impossible, I almost gave up fighting him, until I started using the action command on him, killd him about 5-10 mins.

K

kingdomfighter5

First time 0 Second time 3, I didn't know Mickey could be save first time through cause I never died in a part where he could save you. But when I found out the second time I found all the places where Mickey can help It is so fun beating the crap out of Xaldin with Mickey :D and I do RoxasAI

Birnax

I never lost to xaldin.
25 char limit

Last edited:

BluesStar21

Xaldin didn't save me because I was fighting him.How could he saving and fighting me at the same time?
Anyways, I never lost to him because of the overpowered jump reaction command.

I have no idea what your talking about. if your talking about someone saving you during that battle it would be Mickey, Xaldin doesn't save you at all, hes trying to kill Sora.

So either your drunk or just don't knwo what your talking about.

Prajna

Xaldin doesn't save anyone, Mickey saves you. In battle I had to be saved 2 times during the Xaldin fight.

Auron

Missing an eye
First of all, whoever made that question needs to lay off the drinks

2nd, if you play your cards right in that battle (like I do) you will never die

So it's really a question of if you got da mad skillz

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
KH II was the easiest game I ever played after Tetris. I had to play lvl 1 critical mode for a challenge.

Although now I'm stuck trying to do a new lvl 1 run, haha. But I don't expect problems with Xaldin when I reach him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back