• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SabreW0lf

Ok, so ive finished all the worlds, and im about to go back into each one of them, is it possible to save Beasts Castle last so i can level up to beat Xaldin. And im currently level 28. Is that anywhere near good of a level to beat him?

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
28 is a few levels too low to even be where you are, i'd say go to some other world's first, and once your aound 35, go fight Xaldin, he's supposed to be really tough.

SabreW0lf

Ill try to level to 40, is oath keeper a good weapon to fight him with? And i know hes tough i watched a video of someone fighting him :s also im in standard mode so will he be that difficult?

SabreW0lf

What level were you and what keyblade? Im about to get the oath keeper, is that a good keyblade to face him with?

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
standard

EDIT: and I have the book and it really has alot of things to say to do, but lets face the facts, I'm not the best player in the world and I can't keep up with him. I just really need some points from people who have played it.

Last edited:

SabreW0lf

I wouldnt say im the best, but i can keep up with some of the other bosses, i hardly cured on the bosses before pride lands, so i think i have a pretty chance. Even though i havent beaten him yet, heres a tip: Try jumping up at him and doing combos like that, knock him in the air, then to the ground, keep doing that till he retaliates thats wat i do with most bosses and limit commands

E

Eclipse

at that time i used rumbling rose, that has high attack, don't use oathkeeper, as attack matters more than magic here. Use the "learn" command a lot, and as soon as you use it, press square to teleport to where xaldin is, and beat him. Make sure you have beast in your party, and use beast's limits a lot. When xaldin turns green for berzerker mode, use the guard option alot to deflect back his attacks, as in that moment he's invulnerable. When he flies off the stage he's gonna shoot a huge beam at you...run as far to the end of the stage as you can, so you don't get so much damage. Continue doing that until you beat him ^_^

Oracle

I was at level 40 and beat Xaldin with ease... then again I was lame and played in beginner mode so I could just get through the storyline quick xD I enjoy plots more than I enjoy playing... Meh. I'll beat the game again on Standard, then again on proud :3.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
TwilightSoulKey said:
at that time i used rumbling rose, that has high attack, don't use oathkeeper, as attack matters more than magic here. Use the "learn" command a lot, and as soon as you use it, press square to teleport to where xaldin is, and beat him. Make sure you have beast in your party, and use beast's limits a lot. When xaldin turns green for berzerker mode, use the guard option alot to deflect back his attacks, as in that moment he's invulnerable. When he flies off the stage he's gonna shoot a huge beam at you...run as far to the end of the stage as you can, so you don't get so much damage. Continue doing that until you beat him ^_^

Thanks TSK! My brother and I are stuck on him right now...I would try but my brother insists that it's HIS Organization Member to beat, yeah, weird. Anway, I'll be sure to give him these tips ^_~

Deadly Cloud

just get to like level 30 or a bit, he is not THAT hard. i didnt even die once on him

and oathkeeper is a fine keyblade to use

LinkSlySora

I'm having in trouble with him to! But the problem is that for some reason when I use my potions [and there on reload] and I use them once and then I can't use them anymore.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
I'm at Xaldin now, and the only reason i had any trouble (so far) is i went into Anti-Form, and he killed me off way too easily. And i dont want to use Mickey when i fight him, so i'm gonna go try him again!

SabreW0lf

TwilightSoulKey said:

May i ask one question though, dont you get rumbling rose after you beat Xaldin? I kinda forgot! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back