• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin Question?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
In the game, I found him harder than any of the other mandatory bosses.
Well, on the first time through anyways.
Then I found out how orgasmic Stitch is, and after that, he wasn't really a struggle at all.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I never understood how anyone had trouble with him. The first time I played through the game ever on Nomral Mode, he justed seemed like another final boss for a Disney world. Then I saw everyone and their grandma freaking out about how hard he was, and tried the game on Proud Mode. Still easy.

Demyx ended up being the difficult one for me, but once I fugured it out on Proud, I managed him in one go.

State

Awards
In Proud Mode I had the hell of a time trying to kill him due to his Aero spell barrier.

T

tazztig

Seriously??? This isn't happening, though it would seem that he would be at a 7-8 atleast.>>

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Ah, on standard I'd give him a 6-8.
I still haven't beaten him on proud because I get pissed and quit playing. >.>

youyangs3

i say hes definately a 10 it took me about 3 weeks too beat him!!! AARRGGHH!!! although i probably suck at the game, but Xemnas is extremely easy.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I'd say 8/10 if we speak of difficulty compared to KH2, 7/10 if compared to KH serie, 5/10 if compared to others video games.
He was hard but I saw worst, far worst.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
For me, he'd be at least an 8 or 9. I had a harder time with Demyx but I guess that's just me. Then again, King Mickey is the one that usually has to chip in when you fight Xaldin. So yeah, I guess, he kinda is.

Stealth.Baker

I'll have to go with 8-9. He's probably the hardest of the organization members in my opinion. He took me at least 5 tries when I went through on standard mode.
I actually beat him on my first try on proud mode, granted Mickey did have to save me once. He's still really hard though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back