• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin dodge attack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moogle Kupo

when xaldin turns into a dragon and does that big gust of wind there is infact a way to dodge it withought using a limit.

you have to get the jump attack from xaldins RC and thats it u use jump when its coming near you

winex82

lol what i did was stand as far back away as i could and it would only hit me like 4 times and not pull me into the rest of combo

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah you really cant dodge it. Just try to get into a spot where you don't get hit much. Somehow I always managed to get cheated out of that and get hit like a million times, lol.

ReturnableMemory

Dodging the attack is impossible but its possible to avoid getting lots of damage. What i did was go to a corner near the gate farthest from Xaldin and got little damage. Hope that helps:eek:

Moogle Kupo

i gave u the answer

u get the jump ability from xaldins RC and u can jump when it comes near u

KH4LiFe

o yeh this damn xaldin.... mickey came in for me 3 times just because ofthat retarded gust

pwn_teh_noobz

oh i see it now, read it word for word

my bad

someone who had high jump and aerial dodge both at level two, could you check if you could dodge it that way too? just curious

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
o well uhh idk maybe you could heal and if you have the leaf bracer ability on then you won't get hurt,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back