• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoBlade

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok, Xaldin's a real hard boss in my opinion, cuzz he always cuts off my combos before they get good, and it's hard to do retaliating slash cuzz he's super fast. How'd you guys defeat him?

The first time I played, Mickey saved me twice. This time, I got lucky and accidently turned into anti-form. I broke out with some tough power on him, and everytime my combos finished, I'd jump immediatly back in and start attacking again! Once I turned back to regular Sora, he only had one bar left!
-NeoBlade-

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Well Xaldin is one of the hardest bosses in the game. The first time I fought him I was jumping all the time to avoid his atacks, used alot of items and hit him when I got the chance. I didn't use forms or limits and it worked, I defeted him on lv40 and Mickey didn't have to save me durning the battle. The second time on proud mode I defeted him in first try on lv30-something using limits at the begining and antiform at the end of the battle.

OmegaRaptor

i had played the game on normal and i thought he was hard but he didn't defeat me... i didnt use any items or anything like that but i remember using the jump command a lot but not having any clue how effective it was. i remember him bein fast and havin hard to avoid attacks.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I defeated him in my first try.None of the Org battles were difficult in KHII.
Hopefully they will increase difficulty in KHIIFM+ :D

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Well I hope they will make all battles alot harder and that they will change the dragon part of the Xemnas battle cause it was a little bit boring.

Marluxious

I remember Xaldin. Just use alot of combo attacks and reaction commands WHENEVER possible. Good luck.

Edit: On a side note, Xemnas was easy xD >_> I kept thinking Xemnas was very depressing. His fake emotions almost convinced me to let him win xD.

NeoBlade

Website
www.myspace.com
I just couldn't get the limit commands in time. I'm defeating a lot of the members the first time I fight them on my second game. The first time, I'm just scrambling around trying to land a hit somewhere! And yeah, Xemnas needs to shut up more and quit being so emo. What ticks me off is that so many times in the game, he just talks and talks when I could've been slicing him to shreds!!!

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Just picture him telling jokes and see the weird faces that he does while talking and you will forget that he is a EMO.:thumbsup:

Graficcha

Indeed... Reaction commands are the answer to this one...
Having seen some footage of the battle before i actually fought him I though I was frikkin' gonna die, but really, stack some jumps, unleash in a calm period, and when he 'goes dragon' run to a corner and wait.

If you can manage to get some jumps right before he does the dragon thingie, you can even avoid the beam using Jump.

Just one thing: NEVER try driving when he's in the dragon phase... get anti and you DIE I swear... No healing, no reaction, and your defense is major suck. I was close to perishing, but luckily I managed to dodge quite well...

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Combos COmbos COmbos and the jump reaction command oh also drive forms if you use all these things then you should beat im

P.S i thoght he was hard to

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I really don't know why everyone thought he was so hard. The fight took a while, but it wasn't difficult. Mickey never had to save me once through the entire game. For which I am grateful, because I hate him.
I didn't have a problem with him cutting my combos because I keep them short to get to the powerful finisher sooner.

Riku's_girl<3

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, first off, completely not wanting to sound like a rent-a-mod, did anyone notice this thread is from December? X3

Anyway, as for the fight itself... it ticks me off. Not because it was hard. Actually, it took me about a minute to beat him up. I was just in Valor the whole time. Really, really short battle for me, but... it still ticks me off. Why? Because everyone is always going on about how difficult it was. Personally, I didn't find it hard. I seriously think they should have just had a different strategy.

DaDarkDude

Xaldin sucked. he was the EASIEST of all organization members. i mean demyx was harder. in proud mode it is even ez. i beat him without usin limit and reactions. just get him when the time is right.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
lol 1st time, i beat him without reaction commands on beginner
2nd time, I knew how to beat him, and it depressed me that it was over way too soon. So here's how to win:

A. Limits
Personally, knocksmash is what i always use for single target foes, or boss battles in general, this takes out at least one bar, if you got the ogre shield in Land of Dragons and attached it to Goofy.
Beast's Limit is good too since he sucks Xaldin in, but never use his attacks after twin howl, just use yours, as the shockwaves don't do anything to xaldin.
I haven't tried using fantasia or tornado fusion, but i can guess they're also pretty good. Fantasia did wonders in the demyx fight...

B. Reaction Commands
Learn all the way! storing at least 5 jumps and unleashing them altogether can get one bar off of him! after you used up all jumps, follow through with an air combo....

C Regular attacks
It's hard to get a whole combo on him, so hit him as much as you can, beware of his combo, it can reach pretty far....

D. Miscellaneous
When he unleashes "The Face of Despair" run over to the gate, this will minimize the damage to at least 2 or 3 hits out of the large amount dished out if you stand stupidly in front of it.

Bring some hi-potions, i only used one.

all in all, this battle took about 3 minutes...sad...i wanted more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back