• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaladin in G4 tgs show

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legato_Blue

Xaladin i seen for about 5 seconds on this tv special in teh backround. we already know hes gonna be in the beaty and the beat world, but it shows him summoning tornado's of sand on a beach or desert level so this means we might see him in agrabah, atlantica, or PotC, not just beaty and the beast

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
well he is number 3 i would think he could move from world to world and wouldnt be the easiest of people to kill

Legato_Blue

shortythugsta said:
on wat show? like g4 tv on tgs or wat? or r u lying ? i dont believe people that easily if u dont have proof and he is not in potc because ruxordo is there

The TGS 05 special just had its part on SE before i posted it and it showed a clip of Xaladin summoning his tornados in teh backround in a sandy area. Catch a rerun of the show and you will see what im talking about

CloudX159

shortythugsta could u plz........
im not going to get started....
G4 Host Adam Kevin and i think morgan were at the TGS Show and they put a special of this on September 27,2005.....
if u don't belive me look at a T.V guide

Legato_Blue

^^look for it in the backround after it shows the full screen clips of Kh2 ... its on a tv in the backround.

KH_ROCKS

I took a pic of it with a digital camera but I dont know how to bring it to the internet. Does anyone know how to so I can give proof?

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
DrkNessOfHeart said:
put ur memory card 2 the computer and then copy and paste 2 ur desktop...4rm there u can take care of it..if not ask me...

umm u know some people dont got the spot 2 put the memory stick into the com.
if u dont have it then get ur ubs cable hook to ur camera and then 2 computer thats another way but 4 me i can do it any way put the memory stick or the process i just told u:D

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Legato_Blue said:
Xaladin i seen for about 5 seconds on this tv special in teh backround. we already know hes gonna be in the beaty and the beat world, but it shows him summoning tornado's of sand on a beach or desert level so this means we might see him in agrabah, atlantica, or PotC, not just beaty and the beast

Well, you have to proof, so would you find us a link if it comes on the internet? The TV footage I mean.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
well him summoning tornados would make sense. since he controls wind, he could do that in a desert. he could be in agrabah! i always thought wed see the same org members in more than one world

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
No no no. I can see how you would make the mistake of thinking he was somewhere else. But he was where we saw him in the dark area of B and B world. He just used tornados that looks like a tornado of dirt to bring out his six spears. Thats all. I mean.. he may be in another world, but in the TGS show, it was the same one we've all seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back