• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X=Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

I got a PSP yesterday,but up until yesterday,i didnt care much for BBS,cause i was obsessed with Days! Now that I have a psp,I'm extremely excited for BBS!!! When I obsess over something I tend to draw about it ALOT! I've noticed that I draw a really good Terra.So as you know there are straps across Terra's chest that form an X. The name Terra is extremely similar to Xehanort.The letter that sticks out the most in Xehanort is X.Maybe the X across Terra's chest is more than just a design.Maybe it foreshadowing Terra becoming Xehanort.Remember this is Nomura,anything could point to something else.

Thoughts?

*Equips anti-flaming shield*

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Um, no. That's toooooo irrelevant to matter. Not if it was something like LOOK AT HIS OVERSIZED KEYBLADE!
That' definately means something.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Ummm.... well
untitled5.jpg

Everyone but Master Xehanort and Vanitas has that design.

αsiя

space coke
Master Eraqus has an X over his chest just like Terra
I think Terra dresses like his master
so i dont think there is a connection with the X strap and Xehanort

AxelsVirtue

I got a PSP yesterday,but up until yesterday,i didnt care much for BBS,cause i was obsessed with Days! Now that I have a psp,I'm extremely excited for BBS!!! When I obsess over something I tend to draw about it ALOT! I've noticed that I draw a really good Terra.So as you know there are straps across Terra's chest that form an X. The name Terra is extremely similar to Xehanort.The letter that sticks out the most in Xehanort is X.Maybe the X across Terra's chest is more than just a design.Maybe it foreshadowing Terra becoming Xehanort.Remember this is Nomura,anything could point to something else.

Thoughts?

*Equips anti-flaming shield*

Be more specific. How are the names verry simular? Do they have meanings that are simular? Do they look simular when written in Kanji. Are they simular in a not so obvious way that I can't think of. Fact is I see no simularities by just looking at them, except that they both have some common letters.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I personally think that's just a style that Eraqus gives his apprentices.
The army has to dress like each other all the time.
If he's training them for a war, or a battle, that might by why.
Dress right dress?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Given, but Master xehanort has more to do with Xehanort than Terra does.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
The name Terra is extremely similar to Xehanort.

Especially because they arnt.

The letter that sticks out the most in Xehanort is X.

Which Terra doesnt have in his name.

Maybe the X across Terra's chest is more than just a design.Maybe it foreshadowing Terra becoming Xehanort.Remember this is Nomura,anything could point to something else.

I am pretty sure Sora does aswel. Riku and Roxas do too I think. It is pretty common design.

Twilight_Angel_

There's moat likely no conncextion with the belt straps forming an X...and the name thing? Only thing I see is that Terra means "earth", and Xehanort can be de-anagramed to "No earth". That's about it....

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
There's moat likely no conncextion with the belt straps forming an X...and the name thing? Only thing I see is that Terra means "earth", and Xehanort can be de-anagramed to "No earth". That's about it....

That is a connection I never realised... I also think the original poster knew nothing about this so I dont think he should get the credit for it.

AxelsVirtue

Hmm i think Nomura just wants the design to be with X straps lol

Oh and about Xehanort's name isnt it with a Z? Or am i wrong think I saw it in a scan or the BBS japanese website but idk.

Oh yeah and drawing rules XD (useless info :/)

no it's an X, as I first noticed in the cut-scene subtitles when King Micky tells Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back