• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

x { Unknown Dawn's Birthday } x

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

Well..*laughs* I guess the title's pretty self explanatory isn't it? It's my sweet baby bro's birthday and I felt like celebrating it KHI-style by making a thread for him. +You should have SEEN him this morning, this kid was up at 3:36 in the morning asking where his presents were..(too) hilarious.

~Anyway (since I'm assuming that he's probably looking at this by now)-THE BIGGEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BRO ! ! ! & I (pray) that I don't have to start chasing all your little soon-to-be girlfriends around with your baseball bat! (lmao)

My little gift to you (traditional YES, yet something special):

& "TOKYO DRIFT!!!!!!" <-(A little ..inside joke.. of ours, so relax)

photo-sparkler-1-b-1.jpg

Love you to death.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

C

Charlie

^Ahh a brand new playstation three *laughs again* Now all WE have to do is try printing it out and see if it works. But thanks Sama, trust me..I'm MORE than sure that U.D's going to like it.

;)

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
UD and Cursed YOU ARE LIARS!! =O..which is true you both are..XD

but Happy Birthday UD...even though it was yesterday...you still feel da luv..;D

>_>..I want a print out PS3 too...* does save picture as* HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back