• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

x { Unknown Dawn's Birthday } x

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C

Charlie

Well..*laughs* I guess the title's pretty self explanatory isn't it? It's my sweet baby bro's birthday and I felt like celebrating it KHI-style by making a thread for him. +You should have SEEN him this morning, this kid was up at 3:36 in the morning asking where his presents were..(too) hilarious.

~Anyway (since I'm assuming that he's probably looking at this by now)-THE BIGGEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BRO ! ! ! & I (pray) that I don't have to start chasing all your little soon-to-be girlfriends around with your baseball bat! (lmao)

My little gift to you (traditional YES, yet something special):

& "TOKYO DRIFT!!!!!!" <-(A little ..inside joke.. of ours, so relax)

Love you to death.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

C

Charlie

^Ahh a brand new playstation three *laughs again* Now all WE have to do is try printing it out and see if it works. But thanks Sama, trust me..I'm MORE than sure that U.D's going to like it.

;)

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
  • Retired Staff
UD and Cursed YOU ARE LIARS!! =O..which is true you both are..XD

but Happy Birthday UD...even though it was yesterday...you still feel da luv..;D

>_>..I want a print out PS3 too...* does save picture as* HAHAHA