• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-plays review..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Sorry if this has been posted before, but they gave it a 4/5. they said the worlds were kind of pointsless.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
KayradeMashi said:
Which is true. Atlantica is one of them -_-. I mean I don't mind the singing but..useless world..

not really, I mean he wanted to see Ariel again <3
But I admit the worlds weren't as important as they were in kh1, oh well

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i actually had a feeling xplay would give it a 3/5...but i suppose a 4 is what it deserves...the worlds are incredibly pointless...i agree

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I know!!!! I just saw it! I was happy! I was hoping they were going to give it a 5 out of 5 but im just glad they gave it a 4!!!! I taped it too! tee hee. OH and i thought the same thing...the game went to fast and the worlds did too.

O

Oberon

Counter Shock said:
Sorry if this has been posted before, but they gave it a 4/5. they said the worlds were kind of pointsless.
i don't think thats what they said, he said the levels in the worlds were pointless, and it was a wasted effort to do some of the levels the way square, i don't agree but i ecxpeted no less however

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
I thought the worlds were layed out pointlessly, and made it so that you really didn't have to go back to get items, which annoyed me.
I liked the Ariel world, but it was as pointless as Pooh's Book. Just a minigame to make jiminys journal a b****. I agree with x-play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back