• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

x-plays review on kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Neo Nobody said:
oh i live in vriginia yea it does in newport news yesterday but check the xplay web site it will tell you when it comes on again i forgot the dates

Oh well I'm in lorton and yea I'll go check it out.

Lightkeeper05

I live in Virginia as well. they will show it sunday i think. But you guys do have to agree, they are right about the anima games that come out. the show may be good, but the games for them suck.Full metal alchemist mad me sad when i played it.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'm just really hoping it gets at least a 4/5 on X-Play. And I hope Gamespot is smart and gives a KH2 a 9.0 like it deserves( especially since Dark Cloud 2 and Dragon Quest VIII got the same rating). After watching all these previews, I now believe it will be the best game of the year. Period.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
Lightkeeper05 said:
I live in Virginia as well. they will show it sunday i think. But you guys do have to agree, they are right about the anima games that come out. the show may be good, but the games for them suck.Full metal alchemist mad me sad when i played it.
oh i don't argue that their reviews are not good i love most of the shows not dice that show sucks as fair as kh2 goes they make jokes but the rateing will be at least a 4 out of 5

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Neo Nobody said:
oh i don't argue that their reviews are not good i love most of the shows not dice that show sucks as fair as kh2 goes they make jokes but the rateing will be at least a 4 out of 5
Well ya, I mean they're nothing wrong with making jokes about games you like. I've made fun of almost every final fantasy game there is, but I still love final fantasy.

Angel_Protector

Neo Nobody said:
yea adam hates ff like bugs hate raid
lol(Not True). Wow You people take things Way to Souring(Sorry Ca't Spell), Adam doesn't Hate any Type of Fan. You should try and read the intview on G4.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Neo Nobody said:
He hates final fantasy games not fans at lease idon't think he hates fans
He might hate fans. Fans are like his customers, since he works on a video game tv show. When I worked at Walmart I hated my customers. So I guess he could hate fans.

E

Eclipse

kingdom hearts is one of the ONLY RPG's adam and morgan like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back