• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

x-plays review on kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

dude that was so funny......it was true though.....he said that fanboys are gonna crap themselves.....

Angel_Protector

That was very Funny Peview and I can't wait to see the Review. It was funny that what they Thoght what DUck said.

Ps:Star Treck Plz get off G4.

E

Eclipse

OMG..they recorded something donald said and it sounded like "suck my c**k" XD!!

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
I couldn't really understand what they were trying to make fun of during that Donald bit. Since I could understand what he was saying in Japanese, I didn't really know what they were trying to imply.

But whatever, the preview was awesome. Though the Under the Sea thing was still funnier.

E

Eclipse

you had to listen very closely....it sounded like english...he was going "oh suck my c*ck" over and over...lol....in english.

E

Eclipse

they said "what?? you want me to what your what?" then they played the donald clip and if you listen closely the japanese sounded like he was saying "oh suck my c0ck" "oh suck my c0ck!" lol

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I just saw their preview and their reaction was exactly what I expected from them. They didn't seem to impressed by it. But who knows they might give it a 4 out of 5. However, going by their reaction, this game is going to get a 3 out of 5. As for me, I know I'm going to enjoy it and will probably give it a 9 or 10 out of 10.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
King Sora_Strife said:
I just saw their preview and their reaction was exactly what I expected from them. They didn't seem to impressed by it. But who knows they might give it a 4 out of 5. However, going by their reaction, this game is going to get a 3 out of 5. As for me, I know I'm going to enjoy it and will probably give it a 9 or 10 out of 10.
That's the same attitude they always take when they preview games. They don't want to show how they actually feel about it until the review.

The preview was basically just them explaining the gameplay and such. Then they made fun of how Goofy and Donald talk in Japanese. Standard X-Play preview.

D

Dexter

Say wha? They hated COM alot yet they still gave it a 4/5/ But they make fun of all games. It's there nature. If they didnt they will be out of buisness. But they just gave a preveiw an based on the scrren shots they played only the begining of the game. So they can't really give there opinion becuase

A) It's in Japanease

B) They havent played enough of the game to give there full opinions.

E

Eclipse

keybade man29 said:
I didn't see the preview. What did they say about it?

they basically made fun of the atlantica world by translating the lyrics to under the sea...lol. and then said that kingdom hearts II....the day fanboys crap themselves. and basically said about the gameplay and that it was an advanced version of zelda and stuff, nothing bad, nothing awesome, just a normal preview i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back