• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-Play Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NiteHawk

KH2's review by X-play is supposivly supposed to be in their next new episode this week, you can find this at http://www.g4tv.com

Considering since its been about a month and a half since it was released, dont you think thats a lil too late to review the game..?

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
yes i do....however...it takes Xplay a while to review games....they are being run by a company that had the balls to run star trek for two hours straight through primetime.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
NiteHawk said:
KH2's review by X-play is supposivly supposed to be in their next new episode this week, you can find this at http://www.g4tv.com

Considering since its been about a month and a half since it was released, dont you think thats a lil too late to review the game..?

no it's not since they have to play the game first and they're also working with E3 live

NiteHawk

i hate star trek.... And G4 is starting to make me not even bother watching it anymore, and they're not wroking on E3 live, they're just promoting their shows practically..

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
NiteHawk said:
i hate star trek.... And G4 is starting to make me not even bother watching it anymore, and they're not wroking on E3 live, they're just promoting their shows practically..

what I meant was that they're covering E3 giving live coverage .

ReturnableMemory

Yep it is true tomorrow at 4pm Eastern time

X-Play said:
PREMIERE DATE: 5/11/2006

NEXT AIRING: 5/11/2006 4pm ET/PT

more repeats

The Mickey Mouse has Worms Episode
Episode #6050

Odama, Kingdom Hearts Spoiler Theater, Dragonball Z Shin Budokai Review, Dramatic Readings, Worms: Open Warfare Review, Kingdom Hearts 2 Review

Surprisingly they are doing some spoiling of the first Kingdom Hearts, that sounds weird

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
hey i looked at the g4 site, and i cant find where to watch it on there, i rarely get a chance to watch g4, and i want to see it. can someone give me a direct link?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
yoyoj06 said:
i know it got a 4 of 5, but i never saw the review

Yeah you are right. It got a 4 of 5. I saw it today. The way they where talking about it and how they set up their show, I was expecting 5 out of 5.
But a 4 is good enough.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The game got a 4 out of 5 on XPlay. Sorry, KH2 haters, your thoughts( and hopes) for a bad score are toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back