• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

x play review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This made me laugh XD

Ventus is a gelled-up mooncalf desperate for friendship, Terra is a tall hunk of stormy man-child vulnerable to evil’s allure, and Aqua is...a girl.

Thanks for the link!

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Ugh! Enough of the lies! >_<

You can't deny that the load times weren't a bit excessive, even for a PSP title (or a KH game period) there were dozens. And what I can most agree with is the load screens between just cutscene's themselves. I can understand shifting from cutscene to boss, but cutscene to cutscene? That's a bit much. The climax of the game was notorious for it :/ doesn't mean BBS is shit automatically; hell 4/5 is quite the generous score considering it's X-Play where 3 and below are quite common.

Kalub19

I was expecting better than this to be honest. Seems like NA is a little bit more harsh on reviews then Japan.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well everyone has their own standards, but for the most part the reviews I've seen praise BBS. And think of it this way: what's a better way to promote a franchise developed in your home land then not by giving one of the products a good review?

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Pretty okay. But can't you go into first person view and look around like in other KH games? The need to actually activate shotlock seems a little retarded on the player's side for not knowing you can look up in first person. If the gameboard is a cross between Monopoly and Mario party shouldn't it be quite simple? I heard from others that it was really fun and addicting.

Soxas

just typical exaduration of downside for a game.i can understand the loading time being too long but using shotlock to see the environment?cmon now just pathetic.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
WHAT?!?!

Ventus is a gelled-up mooncalf desperate for friendship, Terra is a tall hunk of stormy man-child vulnerable to evil’s allure, and Aqua is...a girl.

Considering he ripped on Ven and terra, I guess being apathetic about Aqua is a compliment.

And Ven is a litte desperate, he he.

And the Terra comment is exxagerated. Terra never tried to be evil or intended to be.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
WHAT?!?!

Considering he ripped on Ven and terra, I guess being apathetic about Aqua is a compliment.

And the Terra comment is exxagerated. Terra never tried to be evil or intended to be.

I found the Aqua comment amusing since that's far from the truth ^^

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
WHAT?!?!

Since when has it been wrong to make jokes at the expense of characters?

Also, they didn't say he tried or intended to be evil, they said he was vulnerable to it. Which is nothing but absolute-written-in-stone-for-the-ages truth.

A

Artorius Rex

Well X-Play nor G4 are considered to be good when it comes to reviewing. RIGHT?c

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If I don't care about IGN, I REALLY don't care about X-Play. I have this feeling none of the people reviewing used Data Install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back