• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-men Mansion RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AlienStitch

Welcome to Proffesor Xaviers X-men Mansion the ultimate RP which includes, Battles, Romance, Powers and much, much, more!

Rules
No godmodding
No killing unless I have agreed and the other player has
NO POSTING ONCE THEN LEAVING FOR GOOD
No using any of the old x-men as your character
Be Romantic
Have Fun

All characters start as newbies to the Mansion as it has just opened, each one seeks the power to harness their mutent ability. The old X-men : Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, Beast and Jean Grey will be the teachers

Character Template
Full Name: (your characters first and last name)
Alias: (your nickname)
Power: (cant be invinsibility, cant copy off someone elses)
Appearence: (This HAS to be a picture)
Personality: (describe you e.g. Kind, Cute, Fit)
Bio: (a bit about your past and present)

Story So Far
Hasnt started Yet! :p

Current Players
Me
kingdomwolfblade
Super Sonic

NOTE: The story doesnt start until I say (after about 3 players have joined)

Full Name: Kinoto Hiriaka
Alias: Kai
Power: Control Time
Appearence:
c9e5b062.jpg

Personality: Cute, Shy, Fit, Flirty
Bio: Kai has had a rough past life as his parents died when he was 10, He hopes to retriet to the mansion to make new friends and start his life from fresh

Last edited:
A

AlienStitch

ooc: It doesnt matter if you have no experience in X-men at all because hardly any of the X-men series will even fit in to the RP. Just think of it as though were in ther future world of mutants. Please Join

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
fireflybylyndachan7kp.jpg

Changes - no feather on her forhead, keep the feather in her hair. She wears modern clothes, which change. I can describe them then. take away the necklace and the tattoo on her cheek.

Full Name: Ali Bulder
Alias: Phoenix
Power: phoenix powers(fire control, slight healing powers, and someday she'll be able to change into a pheonix.))
Personality: she can be stubborn, and can have a firey temper, but only because she cares about alot of people and doesn't want them to get hurt.
Bio: Ali's parents died in a fire when Ali was five. She survived the flames because of her pheonix powers. She managed to turn herself into a pehonix then to survive the fires. But she hasn't been able to do that since. Last time she tried to do so, she almost killed herself. Her grandparents sent her here after that and so, shes here.

Last edited:

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Full Name: Chris Murphy
Alias: The Suicide Commando
Power: Super strenght,agility and immortality.
Appearence:
nightwin.jpg

Personality: Arrogant, self obsessed and cocky, yet caring..........when he wants to be.
Bio: Chris grew up normally, like any other kid, until his 14 birthday.
A tragic accident on his 14th birthday led him to discover his party, he and his friends were playing soccer with the new ball he got, when a car came down the road at an alarming speed, Chris did not see the car coming as it collided with him head on.
Chris should have died but didn't once in the hospital they discovered he had the X-gene.
When news broke out, Chris' parents had no choice to kick him out on the street, for fear of being ridicueled.
Chris lived on the streets for two years before he was approached by a one Jean grey.

Last edited:
A

AlienStitch

occ: Yay, new members. I'll add you to the list, We'll start when we get a couple more players. Oh and cool characters you too their really good :D

Last edited:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Full Name: Shane LaRose
Alias: Mimic
Power: SHapeshifting
Appearence: ((coming as soon as I can find one)) Untl then, semi long dark brown hair that hangs over his eyes in strands. Icey blue eyes. Somewhat tall. Often wears a black t-shirt and jeans. In shape.
Personality: Intelligent and quite the charmer.
Bio: (a bit about your past and present): A native of Toronto, Canada, Shane lived a pretty normal life, unaware of the dormant X-gene in him. WHen he began puberty around age 12, he noticed that everytime he looked int he mirror, something was different. Sometimes he would see someone and wish he could look like them, only to have others remark about how much he remided them of someone.

Confused and scared, Shane begn to spend more and more time alone, trying to figure out what was wrong with him. He would spend hours looking in the mirror, watchign as subtle changes began to take place. After months of islation, he was approached by a blue, demonic looking man, who identified himself as Kurt Wagner. This man offered to help and, seeing as how it was the best option available, Shane followed this man.

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Full Name: Amme Levithen
Alias: Fey
Power: Energy element- if you don't know what it is, and I highly doubt that you do, I'll explain later on.

Appearence:
122982444_l.jpg
Her eyes are iridescent.
Personality: Mysterious and charismatic. A practical day-dreamer, compassionate and intense.
Bio: Had a normal family, normal life, until a few months ago when her powers started appearing. Her parents are very anti-mutant, and when Amme found out what she was, she knew she couldn't stay. She ran away and finally ended up at the mansion.

Last edited:

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Full Name: Sean King
Alias: Speed king
Power: Speed
Appearence:
h4.jpg

Personality: Happy go lucky,Stubborn,arrogant,Hot-headed,kind,loud mouthed ,selfish,sarcastic
Bio: A Happy-go-lucky young man with a cool head.Sean first discovered his Mutant ability when he participated in the track run and ended up trashing the entire area due to his lack of control of his powers.However, after a while Sean took pride in his Mutant abilities and therefore left his family.Sean however, hates humans.He also fights for himself.

Last edited:
A

AlienStitch

wow there's alot of ya. oh and for some reason I cabnt edit my first post to put you all in on the current players list but your still in.
LETS GET STARTED!

everyone was queing up outside the gates. It was winter and everything was still and quiet
Kai: I think i'm gunna like it here

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
"Stop it. Stop changing..."

Shane looked down at his hand, wishing it would stop changing. In the past 3 minues it had gone from normal to blue, to hairy, to scaly and to a hoof then back again. He was starting to get annoyed.

The words of someone close by broke him out of his thoughts and his hand stopped shifting. They came from a brown haired boy a few feet away. This kid loked to be around 15 and was evidently happy to be here.

Shane just sighed and tried to perk himself up. This place was supposed to help him control his power, so he didn't look normal one momentand like a hellspawn the next. It had been a rather embarassing moment at school when Shane's suddenly gained several pounds of muscle and broke out of his shirt. Despite various "ooh"s and "Ahh"s from the girls, it was still an embarassing moment.

"I wonder what else these kids can do..."

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Full Name: James Ashcroft
Alias: Midas
Power: Can fully transform his body into gold, however eventually his internal body systems will turn gold aswell resulting in death if he doesn't transform back. Can also turn anything he touches into gold, but this requires alot of power and energy.
Appearence:
rotj-terry.jpg

Personality: James is a fairly quiet person. He does like to listen rather then join in conversations. This is probably because he is slightly shy around others aswell. However he is confident about his abilities and will defend his freinds with his life if nescessary.

Bio: James was born in England and lived with his family in Manchester. He had a good life, a loving family, a good education and good freinds, however that was all about to change.

One day when his school took a trip around a gold factory his dorment x-gene became active and sudenly his body turned to gold. Shocked by this his freinds and teachers immedietly expelled him from school and freinds turned their back on him.

After some time James eventually was approached by Charles Xavier, and he gladly accepted the offer to ecome a student at the X-mansion. Leaving his family behind he joined the school an quickly realised his potential. He looked up to Colossus through his years, seeing as they both had the same kind of power just that James' body turned to gold rather then steel.

Hope that's alright.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Amme stood outside in one of the courtyards, looking up at the mansion. The air shimmered around her like heat waves in high summer, oddly tinted in opalescent hues that set the snow under her feet aflame with a blaze of muted color. Sighing, she continued through the doorway, glancing surreptitiously around. At least this place was nice.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Sean who was in the crowd looked at Shane. Sean had a "WTFK!?" look on his face like he was crazy. Sean zoomed up to Shane's shoulder with his super speed and tapped on his head. "Hey,buddy wanna take it down a notch?",asked Sean as he flicked his cheek with his finger.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
ooc: Fuzzy pay attention. I said the muscle incident took place at HIS school, not the Institute. I'm fairly certain I said that in my post.

Shane gave Sean a look that clearly said "You're crazy."

"What are you talking about?"

He had given up trying to figure out where Sean had come from. It made just about as much sense as everything else did at this place. He moved slowly away from Sean, giving him a wary glance.

"WHen is this place going to open up?"

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Keeping her hands closed, Ali hid the small flame she had managed to make so no one would notice. It was winter and she was freezing. Why couldn't they open the gates already. Curse it all, she thought to herself. She stayed at the back of the group instead of in the middle. The wind that was blowing around in just the sligthest way played with a feather that she had always had since she was five attached to the rest of her hair. It was from her first time being a pheonix. She had dropped one of them when she was in bird form and when she came to as a human, it was lying next to her. She kept it to remind herself that there was something else inside of her. Something different...something no one else had.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Amme twisted her fingers restlessly, palms glowing violet with energy. She was itching to sketch and animate something, but didn't know what the others would say. She would wait until she got to know her fellow mutants more.

Here, thrust into an experience she had never befroe expected, she felt ... safe. No matter what their differences, they all had one thing in common; that their lives depended on sticking together for their differences. They were all mutants, all set apart.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
A loud, resounding metallic thud announced that the gates were moving. THe iron bars slowly opened to reveal three people coming down an almost obscenel long driveway. One of them was in a wheelchair. A feeling of genuine calm and kindness came from this man and it entered all of the new students, giving them a feling that this man in a wheelchair truly wanted to help them.

There was one person on either side of the wheelchair-bound man. One was a tall male, with red hair and wearing sunglasses of a deep red color. He has short brown hair, and semed to be rather humorless.

There was a woman on the other side. She was beautiful, with long flowing red hair and a perpetual smile on her face. She seemed warm and inviting. As the three older mutants walked towards the gate, the wheelchair-bound main spoke, his voice having a calming effect on all.

"WHy hello there. My name is Professor CHarles Xavier.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Amme smiled softly in a mixture of relief and nervousness. Shoving her traitor hands in her pocket, she glanced around at the other newcomers. Looking back, she nodded her head slightly to the probing look Professor Xavier was giving her, and he returned it with a smile.

"Well, I guess I'm home now," she whispered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back