• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► X-Men Anime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Re: X-men

Copy/Paste from spring lineup thread:

[VIDEO=YOUTUBE;GiKU9XMKDNw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiKU9XMKDNw[/VIDEO]

From what I've heard so far, the first episode wasn't all that bad. Apparently it does a decent job of capturing the feel of the series without overcomplicating anything. I'll have to watch it myself when it gets subbed in order to post my actual opinion of it, but I'm a little more hopeful now than I was before.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

This looks great. I don't like Beasts' new design but otherwise I really like the animation. Can't wait for subtitles to come out.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Saw the first episode. I liked it. Full opinion is in the spring lineup thread.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

^ Pffffffffffffffft

Looks pretty good. I grew up with the X-Men, it's one of my first loves. I really hope they do it justice (though it's Madhouse, so I see no reason why they won't).

Who's the short girl with the long black hair? I figured it was supposed to Kitty Pryde until she transformed into what looked like a fire golem or something. New character...?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

She's Hisako Ichiki. Apparently, she's an actual Japanese X-Men character in the comics. Makes it a really nice way for them to tie X-Men to Japan in the anime.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

Oh sweet. Hopefully we get to see some of the other more obscure Japanese X-men characters like Sunfire, Lady Deathstrike, or Silver Samurai. Especially if Sunfire gets turned into one of the Horsemen, because that would lead to Gambit becoming the Horseman of Death (assuming gambit is in this). =D And, obviously, Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Watched the new episode.

I've always admired Madhouse's ability to make absolutely everything look badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back