• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

x.Fated Crossings.x [ Sequal to KH - Past Stories ]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
[ This Roleplay takes place after the Events of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories but before Kingdom Hearts 2 and follows the Storyline of my earlier RP of KH: Past Stories. Read that if you're lost, it's not very long. ]

----------------

On the Thirteenth Floor of Castle Oblivion, a boy lays at rest, his memories slowly being linked and formed together again. It would take time however and the girl who was watching over him hadn't predicted the Darkness to reform so quickly. The Door to The Darkness has opened again, returning with the heartless and it's many dangers to the Worlds. The Guardian that kept the Door closed for that time being was thrown down from her position; the keyblade master was vulnerable. Unknown to this former guardian, her new fate was to find that master and protect him from the onslaught of Heartless Armies that seeked his sleeping state. However, thanks to the quick thinking of Namine; the girl who'd been linking his memories back together, she had sent him to another world, out of reach to the Darkness for now. It would only be a matter of time before Sora was discovered, it is now a race of time between the forces of Light, Darkness, and Twilight. Whoever becomes Victorious concludes the destiny of everything.

--------------

People Who Do NOT Need To PM me To Join:

Zexion The Master
OblivionGirl13
Rage
Jin_TheSwordsmen
phoenixreborn

-------------

Rules:
- No Godmodding.
- No Killing Other Characters Without Thier Permission
- You MUST post at LEAST once every 2 days! (I need to know you're alive!)
- Maximum of Keybladers: 5 (Not Including My Character's ) (THIS ONLY GOES FOR PEOPLE IF THEY ARE MADE-UP CHARACTERS! )
- DO NOT ONELINE. (Like put 1 sentence down as your post. )
- Put "Requiem" before you post your Template. (So I know You Read ALL THE Rules)
- PM YOUR TEMPLATE TO ME BEFORE YOU POST. I have to make sure it fits and I'll approve it and tell you to post it.
- Have Fun. =D
---------------

Template
Name:
Alignment:
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
Bio: (This isn't Personality)

---------------

[ I'll post eventually when some people start. ]

Last edited:

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
[ Just Posting my Template ]

'Requiem'

Name: Reina
Age: 19 (Her aging process slowed during her Time as Guardian )
Alignment: Twilight (Neutral)
Weapon(s): Twilight Keyblade
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/Dark_Faded_Dreams/piper.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/Dark_Faded_Dreams/Twilight.jpg ( Just Imagine her Slightly Older. )
Bio: Having been formerly assigned as the Guardian to The Door to The Darkness, in hopes of holding back the evil forces that lay behind it; Reina's new mission is to find the Keyblade Master. A simple voice which lies in her mind aids and guides her through the destiny that lies ahead. (For More information PM me or look up her Bio on the KH - Past Stories Roleplay. )

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Requiem

Name: Zexion
Weapon: Beam sword of Third Power....red and blue lightning.
Alignment: Evil
Appearance: Um look at my signature
Home World: Traverse Town... now lives at Castle Oblivion....
Bio: A young boy who dreams of living a life of adventure, even if in doing so he gets into trouble. A while back though, he received something special... a dark blade of sorts (the keyblade). Ever since, it has interested him deeply, and he slowly grows to like the powers of darkness... even the abilities that come with it.

~~~~~

That was a long time ago. Now, Zexion has felt the reawakened presence of his friend....one he thought disappeared long ago. He searches for her, while at the same time searches for the keyblade weilder.

Last edited:

I don't know

"Requiem"

Name: Fudo
Alignment: Darkness
Weapons: Hellfire keyblade
Appearance:Fudo
Bio: The first failed experiment of Vexen's project on the Riku Replica. Vexen fearing that he would be no more if anyone found out about his mistake, shifted Fudo to the World of Nothingness, hoping none would find out, and expose him to the Superior, but Fudo escaped and wandered Castle Oblivion on the many floors. There on the 7th floor he met the Superior, and opened his heart to Darkness under the temptation and persuasion of power by the Superior. now the only purpose he sees for himself is to serve the Superior in any way possible.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Reqiuem! That's fun to say... =3

Name: Kris
Alignment: Dark/Twilight
Weapon(s): Oblivion Breaker(Dark Keyblade), Kunai knifes, and magic talismens
Appearance: Brown hair(Like here.), light blue eyes, vest like on picture, a crown necklace held up by a silver string around her neck, a heartless tattoo on her right arm with a deep cut through it, black fingerless gloves with deep blue straps over them, belt, pants, and shoes like on the picture.
Bio: Kris is supposedly Sora's guardian but hasn't seen him since she was little. She joined the heartless without a choice and gained the tattoo on her arm, which she tried to cut through with her kunai knife when the heartless were trying to kill her. The only thing left that is known of Sora, to her, is the crown necklace around her neck.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
[ ATTENTION ]

[ This Roleplay is now closed. Various reasons are beheld for this. I'm sorry to all of you that were interested in this. It just seems that the sequal will not work well with new characters. I thank you for your time, please PM me if you have any questions.]

- Destati

Rage

*builds picket sign*

"Hell no!!, we won't go!!"

lol ^^ Anyways, to bad this didnt wrk out 0_o....was looking forward to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back