• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaraki

RPG, aparently he gave up with Critical mode.
It's too long and hard.
He quote: "Doesn't want to spend 5 whole days in Mulan's world trying to complete it"

I think he's gonna start over =/

Of course, if he does, it'll only be that much harder to get the secret ending.

oh man really. wow people complained that it wasnt hard enough now it sounds too hard. I think i will import this game now though sounds somewhat challenging from what xaldin says

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
wow, i guess this is what you get when you say its too easy..

Honestly, its going to take heaps long now to finish the game...

Zexion113

I don't speak any japanese at all. I'm going to wait a little bit just to make sure that they don't make a USA release, but would I be able to understand the new scenes at all since they are in japanese if I were to import?

Sora_145

I don't speak any japanese at all. I'm going to wait a little bit just to make sure that they don't make a USA release, but would I be able to understand the new scenes at all since they are in japanese if I were to import?

Nope! :toungesmile: It's in Japanese! No English voice acting! You'd have to watch them in Theater Mode!

I'm working on translating the entire Re:CoM game!

THE_BLACK_MAGE

we'll i won't like playing through the game a whole lot, but then again i only played it twice, once on normal and once on hard. so reading this, if it comes out to the US, then i won't be playing the game over until then. and i will start on critical mode, i'll like the challenge too. and i figured the first few days were gonna be plain....

EDIT:to the guy above yes kh:fm+ is in english with japanesse subtitles, only kh com is in full japanese...

THE_BLACK_MAGE

i read you get limit form in twilight town....

EDIT: hey man, are you gonna face sephiroth? I'm curious as to if they added anything to the sephiroth battle or the "showdown of fate". also wanna know if its possible that sephiroth may actually be a challenge?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back