• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
DON'T FRET!
I ordered there too.
It was waaaay cheaper than any other place ;P

Besides Leisure time >>

Finally beat Samurai Nobodies XD Took ..well Leon to do all the work. I'm a lazy bastard.

And nope Limit Form isn't until well..I dunno yet.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The Roxas half the game sounds improved. The main storyline stills appears to be a mess. Hopefully Xaldin will find something new that turns the mess into gold.

Sora_145

^^ That makes sense. Although, nobody can confirm it. I'm only half way through Re: Chain of memories, so I can't even tell you =O

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
HEy Xaldin I dont know if this is 100% correct but I think you need to beat RE:COM first and Fairy Godmothers will give it to you along with Valor.

Sorry if anyone mentioned this already it didnt look like anyone really knew for sure yet.

This is the first time i "hear" about that ._.

Mickeys Keyblade

This is the first time i "hear" about that ._.

Well Remember When Nomura "suggested" you beat COM first and to me it makes sense getting that form by accomplishing that game cause it is mainly about Soras memory in Kh 1 right? and I see that it is pretty early in the game for instance in the FM trailotr As limit form when he defeated one of the Nobodys the Defeated Nobody showed about a 10 XP gain or so.

D

Dexter

Argh!! Xaldin when are you gonna update! Oh an Xaldin how long do you think it'll take you to get the Secret Ending?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
RPG, aparently he gave up with Critical mode.
It's too long and hard.
He quote: "Doesn't want to spend 5 whole days in Mulan's world trying to complete it"

I think he's gonna start over =/

Of course, if he does, it'll only be that much harder to get the secret ending.

for your information, the SE cannot be ripped from the disc like in KH2 JAP.
There is no movie folder in the ISO, the videos are embedded into the code. Sorry =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back