• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
i wouldn't call it a remake, i think of kh2 final mix as "kh2, with some cool extras" so it's no wonder Xaldin hasn't been surprised yet, he's really just playing kh2 and he's still at the first stage anyway, all these add ons are mostly further into the game i'm guessing.

please write more when you can dude, i really wanna know about the new cutscenes when you do come across them XD

D

Deleted member 36435

Post videos and tell stories now!! You're killing me! We forbid you to sleep until you show us the secret ending!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
yeah...we have to get through all the lame crap from the Roxas story..although i did like fighting Axel and hopefully at that point of fighting him in the basement they'll step it up a little bit.

Eh, thats why i'm playing re:COM first so i get the new experience first hand before i go back to the same game basically in KH2:fm; that is until i get through the middle of it and start finding crowns, fighting OrganizationXIII boss fights, using Limit form and such-baiscally getting all the new stuff

Sora_145

*Laughs in your face* I'm already almost to the 1000 heartless battle. Goofy died. Again. I got my game yesterday.

K

Kurisu

I'll assume your on Critical mode, can you tell me how hard it is?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Added some more stuff to it xD and a little extra thing from Deathspank.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Well I'm still early into the game, it feels just like the first Final Mix though, just a few new scenes that doesn't feel as exciting as you'd want them to feel. But I still have yet to see the Riku Roxas thing so I'm very excited for that. Only reason why I'm taking so long is because I'm trying to go through the whole game, look for KH news, and type up almost each thing I see extra, so it really is time consuming.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Xaldin, your on Spring Break right. If, you got school, than well damn. xD

But, thanks for the videos and info.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
That's the awesome thing, I got spring break on Monday for 2 weeks XD

D

Deleted member 36435

You better put a video of the Riku Roxas thing if you get it that must be coolest fight ever

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Xaldin's final word on the game will prove whether I'm right or not.

You're kidding, right?
Just because Xaldin has an opinion, that makes it fact?
No.

It's a remake. Of course you're going to go through the same Roxas phase. It's not like it took anything away from KH2, it just added on.

Xaldin. Good luck in beating the knight....you're going to need it.

I'll say. This lucky bastard chose Critical Mode.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Lol Mark. MOAR!11

Also, We're not getting a Knight Fight. And if we do, Mark is going to get his ass kicked to the day AFTER Spring Break.

Critical Mode = "OMGWTF THAT'S BS I TOTALLY GOT YOU GRAAAAAAAAAAAH *Smash Controller*".

Oh, and I'm importing. . . Just dunno when.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Gamefaqs made me lol big time someguy copied this into their post. It's easy to find.

K

Kurisu

Pretty funny, at least he credited you, although he should have done it right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back