• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Ooh yeah everyone, I've decided to do this, and if you get pissed off, then don't read this, as this topic will piss people off. I am going to be talking about my life! ...In KH2FM+!

March 28th 5:39am - Went down to Leisure Time, picked up the game, and went outside to do a loud victory scream!...It wasn't a smart idea doing that so early in the morning but really, who gives a damn! I got a game I wanted!

March 28th -5:45am - Slipped the game in my PS2, turned it on. So I thought about what to do, and I decided I wanted a damn challenge for once. So I chose Critical Mode. I set re:COM's case to the side, not really caring about it for now, after seeing that youtube video, basically turned off. I watched the intro, despite it being old..it sorta felt like playing Kingdom Hearts II over again, felt glad.

Day 1

6:07am - Ok so I watched the opening cutscene, and started playing the game. It's basically that whole photocrap is missing stuff, right now I'm thinking, "Why the hell did I waste $40 on this game" I mean it doesnt look like anything new the scans are great and stuff but I'm not wowed yet. So I basically talk to the lady and the dog, and had to fight Seifer ect, defeat the nobody, snoozevill... what a sad way to start this game off, an exact repeat of KH2. Damnit Nomura...

Day 2
6:36am - Alright so I'm still going through KH2 crap, feeling rather dissapointed still, heart ahing about the no new scenes yet. Do I have to deal with Roxas's lame story again? I hope not cause those scans and trailed was showing nice new things...and no not the AxelxRoxas stuff, but I'm bi so I expected them too. So I have to earn money, lazy brats can't save their own money. So I'm off to skateboarding, got a 6:50 time record. I was shocked, never knew I could do so well. Yuh, felt rather proud there, knocked the ball up about 6 times so my pride crashed, but passed the garbage crap with flying colors. Did everything else finiished the day off...-sighs- where's my KH2FM+ness....

6:43am - Why the **** am I still awake. -Goes to bed-

Day 3
11:27am Well at least I'll finally be able to test out Critical Mode's challenge today, so I decided to make my way through everything a bit quicker, as I did, I got to fight the nobodies, and then it was on my way up to Twilight Thorn.
Well tihis fight refueled me for everything! The moment I stepped up to the plate, I already was in low health from fighting against the Nobodies on the way, man oh man. And Twilight Thorn faught exactly the same as it used to, but god damn that thing took a while to take down, let alone trying to do so without gettng hit. even taking one hit caused a huge problem on my behalf.
Then came the dissapointment, Well not really a bad thing, but this one just freaked me out. What was this new ability I got? EXP0? Well upon reading this description it's for those that really wanna c hallenge, it's just as it sounds. No Experience.

Day 4
12:04
FINALLY Some FinalMix+ Content snuck it's way in. I dont feel like going through this entire day though, but I will explain it. It seemed to be the very first Organization meeting featuring Xemnas, Xaldin, and Axel. Didn't expect those three, it was hard of what they wanted, but it seemed more like they were talking about Roxas. Later on a Roxas Axel scene appeared. A new one, it was pretty interesting, it seemed this was where Roxas and Axel's friendship began to dwardle apart...

Day 5
Barg everything was the same on this day again, though this time it appears as though the Namine scene that took it's place here around the beginning of the KH2FM+ trailer's KH2 section I felt rather glad, it seems I'm being bombarded with more KH2FM+ then I expected in a simple 3 days, I'm glad though this game is finally becoming worth my money.

Day 6
GAH Too much stuff to put down, though I'll let youtube videos handle that, I'll just let you know, Day 6 brought out the Final Mix+ in Kingdom Hearts II. The Axel battle was just Woah, I had to almost be careful with each and every step I made, if I didn't well. I could be in trouble XD anyways. There'll probably be youtube videos of these up soon, if not I'll record them myself, but I'm sur eeveryone else is already on it, and I don't wanna fully waste time on it through my first playthrough.

Anyways just to say, Day 6 is your day of believing in Final Mix+ the upcoming videos will prove that. Though my only complaint about the days this time, is that the scenes seem to be despite being well polished, a bit confusing at times... though I'm sure later on ingame scenes can easily fix all of that!

Sora's Story
BLEH nothing new..though Critical mode once again took it's toll and well yeah it seriously took me a while to reach Yensid, talk about a need of the ability cure, anyways Yensid and Sora's story never effected plot too much, so I do hope to see some great progress in the game from Hollow Bastion onward! Curious as to what triggers Limit Form though...

Short Review of what we learned
- Xaldin Axel and Xemnas cutscene at day 4.
- Axel and Roxas cutscene at day 4
- New Namine scene at Day 5
- New Ability known as "EXP 0"
- Day 6 is worth the hype.

Also Deathspank's been sneaking things up his sleeves

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - Remake

Opening
Castle Oblivion Floor 1
Castle Oblivion Floor 2
Axel Battle 1

Last edited:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Re: Xalblog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

YesAsia still has not shipped my order.
And everyone else in the internet importing business has!
Just my luck, eh? =P

See?
Japan Video Games - Your One Stop Shop
Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions! - Play-Asia.com

Ooh yeah everyone, I've decided to do this, and if you get pissed off, then don't read this, as this topic will piss people off. I am going to be talking about my life! ...In KH2FM+!

[Dogen too.]

Fix'd.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
So far, I'm starting to think my prediction of it being disappointing could be correct.

Puck

It's sounding like a disappointment to me. Idk about you but I'm just not optimistic about this game. Xaldin's final word on the game will prove whether I'm right or not.

Puck

Day 2 and FM+ is looking like a disappointment. Hey, by the way, does Xaldin know Japanese?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
SECRET ENDING PLZKTHX! ;DDDD

Can you rip the video directly from the disc?

Nope not this time, so Secret Ending has to be officially 100% earned by some lucky individual.

And yes I do know Japanese.

Puck

^Excellent!! I'm going to be fully tuned in to your FM+ report.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Nope not this time, so Secret Ending has to be officially 100% earned by some lucky individual.

And yes I do know Japanese.

Damn... By any chance do you know what has changed so that the movie can't be ripped? If it can't be ripped, that also means it could be ages before we get a HQ/HD version of the secret ending. :C

Puck

Xaldin. Good luck in beating the knight....you're going to need it.

The_Watcher

Re: Xalblog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

YesAsia still has not shipped my order.
And everyone else in the internet importing business has!
Just my luck, eh? =P

See?
Japan Video Games - Your One Stop Shop
Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions! - Play-Asia.com

Fix'd.

I Preordered off of yes-asia too, WHY DON'T THEY SEND IT YET!!!!!!!!

Enough complaining, back on topic;

Just remember Xaldin, it'll probably be a little later till you see anything new... unfortunantly

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
-scurries up to Xaldin and sits on his lap. Listens intently with large eyes-

KH2FM+ STORY TIME!!!!! Tell us more! :D Am thoroughly excited! Are you going to slave away to get that new secret ending????

K

Kurisu

Is the case like Dragon Quest VIII? You know in the box since the normal case wasn't able to fit both games and manuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back