• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-blade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

Are you telling me, that all those Keyblade wielders that fought each other, couldn't figure out how to create the X-blade? MX wasn't exactly the smartest cookie, but he still managed to create it. You would think another Master or wielder would have figure it out, because didn't MX base most of what he did off of Legend?

Mog

Awards
It would be hard to do because when you extract a persons darkness,that person could die,meaning the x-blade couldn't be created. Ven could've died,but Sora saved him.I take it that most people who tried to extract someones darkness failed because that person died.And maybe a person with a heart of pure light was a rare find.

Absolute

It would be hard to do because when you extract a persons darkness,that person could die,meaning the x-blade couldn't be created. Ven could've died,but Sora saved him.I take it that most people who tried to extract someones darkness failed because that person died.And maybe a person with a heart of pure light was a rare find.

not only that, but finding a person with a heart of pure darkness must have been harder to find.

Mog

Awards
not only that, but finding a person with a heart of pure darkness must have been harder to find.
Can't a heart of pure darkness be extracted from anyone who has a heart of pure light example Ven?

Mog

Awards
But then if it was that easy,everyone who was able to wield a keyblade would be able to do it,extract the darkness from a random person,creating a vanitas type entity,and you then have a person with a heart of pure light and one of pure darkness.Then walah you have an x-blade.But I think when you take all the darkness outta someone they're bound to die.Ven only survived because his injured heart found soras.So no it wasn't as easy as you think.

Last edited:

Sora'sProtector

Firstly - Xehanort is very intelligent, I don't undeerstand where you're getting that from.

The keyblade wars happened because people wanted to find the x-blade and open kingdom hearts. So, keyblades of light and darkness fought each other, each hoping to find a match and forge the keyblade. Some may have tried to extract the darkness out of somebody's heart in order to create an entity of pure darkness and an entity of pure light, but those people probably always died. If they survived it, their light and dark selves wouldn't have been evenly matched.

It was basically a massacre in order to find something; they failed miserably.

kiante

Actually, I think the people of the Light were trying to protect Kingdom Hearts. The people of Darkness were trying to open it, and not necessarily WITH the X-blade. I forget where or who, but I remember someone saying something to that effect.

Even MX I don't think knew everything about the real Keyblade War. I think the X-blade was probably forged at least once. However it was never successfully used. That's what I think.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
What I got out of it was that the X-blade HAD been forged, and so a war was fought over it, but it like, disappeared? So MX was like, "Heh, I'mma forge it again." So he's like, "I'm an annoying old man and I need a younger body. Oh hi Ventus." "Ven! Fight the monsters and give in to darkness so I can get you to fight one of Eraqus' kids and make the X-blade!" and Ven's like, "I can't". So MX is like, "screw it", and extracts the darkness from his heart and makes Vanitas, but Ven's all like, "I'm dead." So MX is like, "Crap..." and takes him to Destiny Islands. Then Sora's like, "Howdy ho buckaroo!" and Ven's like, "WTF who are you?" And Sora's like, "I can fix your heart." And Ven's like, "Okay cool." and MX is like :0 so he takes him to Eraqus so he can make his heart strong and then he's like, "I'mma come back and get Terra to be my body and have Ven and Vanitas fight and give me the X-blade so I can see what happens! :D"

So he does.

But then Terra's armor comes to life and is all like, "...bitch" and they fight and Xehanort's all like, "I'm dead." And then the explosion comes and kinda messes things up for him.

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
What I got out of it was that the X-blade HAD been forged, and so a war was fought over it, but it like, disappeared? So MX was like, "Heh, I'mma forge it again." So he's like, "I'm an annoying old man and I need a younger body. Oh hi Ventus." "Ven! Fight the monsters and give in to darkness so I can get you to fight one of Eraqus' kids and make the X-blade!" and Ven's like, "I can't". So MX is like, "screw it", and extracts the darkness from his heart and makes Vanitas, but Ven's all like, "I'm dead." So MX is like, "Crap..." and takes him to Destiny Islands. Then Sora's like, "Howdy ho buckaroo!" and Ven's like, "WTF who are you?" And Sora's like, "I can fix your heart." And Ven's like, "Okay cool." and MX is like :0 so he takes him to Eraqus so he can make his heart strong and then he's like, "I'mma come back and get Terra to be my body and have Ven and Vanitas fight and give me the X-blade so I can see what happens! :D"

So he does.

But then Terra's armor comes to life and is all like, "...bitch" and they fight and Xehanort's all like, "I'm dead." And then the explosion comes and kinda messes things up for him.

funniest thing ive read all day, thanking you kindly good sir :D

Gram

Banned
Awards

So he does.

XD haha! best explonation ever.

Xenin

Banned

So he does.

I think..that was the funniest thing I've ever read.

Anyway. I kinda feel dumb...I didn;t really pay attention at that part..So I figured that was Terra or something that mended Ven's heart..lol.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I think the Keyblade Wars started between the two over jealousy of who could have Kingdom Hearts. Some of them probably used each other to create a being of light and darkness to fight and eventually create the X-blade. But, their attempts probably failed. Some of them were probably able to create it, but I think that Kingdom Hearts probably grew too powerful for them and destroyed them all.

kiante

I know this. But how? It's just...random. Ven is brought to the island by Master Xehanort and suddenly Sora fills the hole. WTF?

It IS coincidence (or fate). Ven has a heart of pure light at that point, but the heart is broken and Ven can't handle it. He's dying. However, this super goody heart is born like right then and sees Ven's light. Being the kind soul that he is, Sora goes over to it, and talks with Ven a bit, and then connects with his heart, giving Ven some of his heart strength or something.

Anyway, it's extremely lucky, but the story kind of hinges on it too.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I don't see why forging the X-blade would be an issue as long as you knew how to extract the darkness from someones heart. Because all-in-all it wouldn't have really mattered whether Ven lived or not (Vanitas was alive and kicking even while Ventus HoPL was in his comatose), seeing as Master Xehanort had Aqua as his "spare." So as long as you had a spare and a Heart of Pure Darkness, wouldn't it be quite possible to create the X-Keyblade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back