• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

x blade Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

warriors master

i have a theory that says if vens heart came back to him and if vanitas came back and if vanitas and ven fights again then the x blade will re:made and if ven defeted vanitas sora or ven can weild the x blade

Allister Rose

French Lover
ok so whats the point of you telling us you have a theory? why not tell us in full detail of the theory....seriosuly, stop making multiple threads over stupid questions and comments. it's getting annoying

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
You do realize Ven and Vanitas don't HAVE to be the ones used to create the X Blade.

All one needs is a heart of pure light and an equaly strong heart of pure darkness to battle eachother and intersect, and the X Blade would be created.

So to create the X Blade again one does not neccesiraly need to use Ven and Vanitas to do it.

warriors master

i know thatit only needs heart of pure light and an equaly strong heart of pure darkness to battle eachother to creat the x blade

warriors master

because some people wonders (how the x blade will return and of cours it will not be used only in few batels)

moonboy

Perhaps Sora will probably play a role with the X-Blade returning, since he is the main character after all.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
because some people wonders (how the x blade will return and of cours it will not be used only in few batels)

Look at his post count, he's a newb, we should cut him a little slack and give him another chance to follow the rules.

Calm down, i'm sure the kid has learned his lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back