• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sports ► WWE/UFC and Other Wrestling Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Any wrestling fans out there? I don't watch anything else besides WWE. We are on the road to WrestleMania which is next month I believe in California at the new 49ers Stadium. Glad to see Sting back in a major wrestling spot and hope he has fun with the company. And before anyone says Wrestling is fake, please don't make yourself look stupid.

Last edited:

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Definitely disappointed you got no responses on this man.

Yeah, I follow WWE solely. I'm now behind by like a month or two. Got way too busy with work. Last thing I saw was before Extreme Rules.
What'd I miss? Worth going back and watching everything?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

One of the shocking news during that day. He seemed to have so much energy every time he was in public. He's definitely one of the greats.

Definitely disappointed you got no responses on this man.

Yeah, I follow WWE solely. I'm now behind by like a month or two. Got way too busy with work. Last thing I saw was before Extreme Rules.
What'd I miss? Worth going back and watching everything?

I haven't been up with it due to work. From what I have seen though since you can watch the skits from the WWE Subscription on youtube. Lana broke up with Rusev, and he was out of character during a Michael Cole interview. The Shield reunited for a minute or two until Dean and Roman backed off and smiled against Seth lol. John Cena hasn't been "the guy" anymore. He's still holding that US title belt.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
john Cena vs Kevin Owens and Dean Qmbrose vs Seth Rollins saved the Money In The Bank PPV from being absolutely terrible.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
SummerSlam is headlining Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker. I hope Taker is ready for another WrestleMania though. It's obvious that Lesnar is going to lose though.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I need StarDust to get the IC title. The Big Show/Miz/RyBack feud is a disaster.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I don't like the way how WWE is handling the Hogan dispute. For something that was said 8 years ago. Come on!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I don't like the way how WWE is handling the Hogan dispute. For something that was said 8 years ago. Come on!

It's not about him saying the 'n-word', but because he admitted to being a racist. In a company that employs many people of different races, it would not be a good decision to keep Hogan around. Granted, I do believe that this is the right course of action for right now, but down the road I could have seen things being smoothed over. However, because of the new comments being released along with reportedly 'worse' comments still to come... I think Hogan's done for with WWE. I don't particularly mind because I never cared for Hogan.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
It's not about him saying the 'n-word', but because he admitted to being a racist. In a company that employs many people of different races, it would not be a good decision to keep Hogan around. Granted, I do believe that this is the right course of action for right now, but down the road I could have seen things being smoothed over. However, because of the new comments being released along with reportedly 'worse' comments still to come... I think Hogan's done for with WWE. I don't particularly mind because I never cared for Hogan.

Is there even an actual audio where you could hear it?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Is there even an actual audio where you could hear it?

I'm not sure, but I think WWE heard the full audio and that's why they made this move. From what I gathered, it's from the sex tape that was released of Hogan (or will be released).

Yes, RIP Piper. So many legends passing away and getting sick. It's sad :'(

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm not sure, but I think WWE heard the full audio and that's why they made this move. From what I gathered, it's from the sex tape that was released of Hogan (or will be released).

Yes, RIP Piper. So many legends passing away and getting sick. It's sad :'(

Hmmm...I would rather hear it than what the media is putting out. There's a lot of companies these days for just little things you say it'd turn into the biggest fallout of your life. There's an answer from the Rock; he couldn't have said it best.

And now Jimmy Snuka is fighting stomach cancer...geez

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hmmm...I would rather hear it than what the media is putting out. There's a lot of companies these days for just little things you say it'd turn into the biggest fallout of your life. There's an answer from the Rock; he couldn't have said it best.

And now Jimmy Snuka is fighting stomach cancer...geez

The fact of the matter is that WWE is a globally recognized company and they offer a PG product. Someone released audio of Hulk Hogan proclaiming that he's a racist. If he said the n-word jokingly, that would be one thing, but having him straight up saying he's a racist warrants that reaction from WWE. If you want to question the credibility of what was said, well the whole thing came about because Hogan sued people over the sex tape from 2012. People found out about Hogan saying those things because evidence in court was a transcript of the sex tape, and the transcript was leaked to the media. On top of that, Hogan isn't denying what he said... so that kind of proves that he did say it. I think in a few years it will blow over and cool down.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
It's good that Cesaro is getting that push. And his cliché is really good, he just keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on ....

and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on lol.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
A WWE career short lived but greatly thankful to have witness Daniel Bryan. Shame he had to retire at a young age:

[video=youtube;g6LUOFhjr8w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6LUOFhjr8w[/video]

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I've always wondered what happened to Bryan when I returned to watching WWE, but last night really explained it to me.

Is it just me or has the Wyatt Family got their push lately? It seems to me that way. Speaking of pushes, who's ready for some AJ Styles?! Dude is really living up to his name the past two weeks. Now we'll get part two of AJ vs Chris Jericho this Thursday, so that'll be awesome to see.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I've always wondered what happened to Bryan when I returned to watching WWE, but last night really explained it to me.

Is it just me or has the Wyatt Family got their push lately? It seems to me that way. Speaking of pushes, who's ready for some AJ Styles?! Dude is really living up to his name the past two weeks. Now we'll get part two of AJ vs Chris Jericho this Thursday, so that'll be awesome to see.

ROXIE!! Great to see another wrestling fan lol.

I believe the Wyatt Family are neutral. Don't like the fact how Bray had been losing so many matches. He had plenty of great storylines but it all ended in normal feeling. I enjoy their eerie presence. They are definitely a faction that should go on for more years.

I never watched TNA but I've heard about AJ Styles and he's getting a huge shot against Jericho. It's a nice launch match for him heading towards WrestleMania.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
ROXIE!! Great to see another wrestling fan lol.

I believe the Wyatt Family are neutral. Don't like the fact how Bray had been losing so many matches. He had plenty of great storylines but it all ended in normal feeling. I enjoy their eerie presence. They are definitely a faction that should go on for more years.

I never watched TNA but I've heard about AJ Styles and he's getting a huge shot against Jericho. It's a nice launch match for him heading towards WrestleMania.

Hey, Rob! Oh, I've always been a wrestling fan since middle school and it helps to have a cousin who is in the local wrestling chapter here in town. :)

Well, they've been on a roll for a while now. Honestly, I'm getting sick of goofy characters like the New Day and undefeated monsters like The Wyatt Family. I just really miss the good old days where the ring was filled up with nonstop high flying wrestlers like Rey Mysterio. Those guys were the reasons why I still watch and AJ is one of them.

TNA back then was awesome until Dixe Carter took control of it and things went down to crap, basically. Styles and Dudley Boyzs were in TNA for several years until they arrived in WWE. If you want to see how he works, I can show you some awesome matches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoK4QhC26FI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9-azR3pLkI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fsP3qBFh9c

These are the best to see how he rolls, really.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
He's definitely a cruiserweight that's going to reach high levels. With WWE, he's going to flourish and soon become one of the top guys there. The only question that's going to follow him while being in WWE is his character; not so much freedom there but at least he made an exciting debut at the Rumble. Almost forgot that Samoa Joe is also in WWE. He needs to move on the main roster soon.

I have been a wrestling fan since I was in the 4th grade; I was turning 9 to 10 at the time. Used to watch the old WCW (TNA) and Attitude era WWF days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back