• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wuts up with the crowns???????????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinblades

ok this is a spoiler but i dont want this to be in the spoiler section cuz ppl view this section most but anywayz

ok first we saw Xemnas wearing an armor outfit and we thought it was his final outfit or somin but then we saw the secret ending and we notice Xemnas wears almost the same thing that they wear WTFFF

then through out KH2 we see lil crown clues like the third symbol that roxas drew at the beginning of the game which was (looked like) a crown..

then in halloween town we saw a crown on sora's head wen hes in final form...

next wen sora unlocks a new path a crown shape shows up

also some of sora's keyblades have the crown shape on it

and lasty sora wears a crown shape on his neclace
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wuts up with the crowns?????????

do u guyz think that KH3 or the next KH will have knights in shinning armor and stuff

or maybe there is a keyblade king out there or the crown just represents King Mickey

Soraroxrikusux05

its probably just the signature of the game. KINGDOM hearts, the logo of the game is a heart with a crown on it, sora probably has that necklace just as a decoration his old costume has a crown chain on the side of his pants. the instruction manual has crowns at the top of each page, the gummi block u get for beating all missions 100% is a crown, its just there for the name of the game. what outfit are you talking about for xemnas the armored one you fight in his gummi ship or the one he makes when he absorbs kingdom hearts? both of them look nothing like the ones that those three ppl wear in the secret ending. i dont remember a crown appearing when sora unlocks a path but theres one before he seals the keyholes thats probably just for show. when does roxas draw a crown on the picture? i remember that you never saw what roxas drew show me what it looked like if you can. sora just has a crown in halloween town in final form cuz once again its supposed to be like the signature of the series valor form has a little red monster thing wisdom has a thing with a mage hat master has half of both of those and final has a crown cuz its the strongest form and deserves the signature same for ultima weapon the (crowns on its guard). sheesh not everything in that game has to have meaning y'know!

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
If you notice the Kingdom Hearts logo, the "M" in Kingdom is bigger than other letters. The crown is over the "M" because is symbolizes King Mickey.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
dreamless said:
If you notice the Kingdom Hearts logo, the "M" in Kingdom is bigger than other letters. The crown is over the "M" because is symbolizes King Mickey.

Bull. Thats just coincedence and has nothing to do with Mickey.

BTW: Thank you all for agreeing with me

O

Oberon

dreamless said:
Yeah, I think he is right, I did read an interview a while back... A LONG while back for that matter.

ffkh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
If you notice the Kingdom Hearts logo, the "M" in Kingdom is bigger than other letters. The crown is over the "M" because is symbolizes King Mickey

huh i never noticed that

Soraroxrikusux05

lol yeah dreamless youre wrong m doesnt symbolize mickey in the name if you notice, K, H, and S are bigger like the M. If you havent figured it out yet, theyre making the first and last letters bigger. Lmao like i said in my last post, not everything has to have meaning in that game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back