• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wut didnt u like about kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Absolutely nothing... Oh yea but u bring up a good point.. fighting Sephiroth more than once would be nice but wait... what am i saying I still have to beat him the first time!

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
OH yeah, the keyblades. They tried to make them for different abilities this time, but I dont care about that, i just want strength!

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
It's hard to point out things I didn't like in such a great game........but..........ATLANTICA! SCARY!

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I loved Atlantica why does everybody hate it :( I also dont like that you cant get any xp from the underdrome.. I also didn't like... no wait thats it

Nobody13

I miss the abilities like Dodge Roll instead of a reaction command, and Arts Arcanum, Sonic Blade, Ragnarok, ect.

BlaZinbritt11588

i didn't like how the storyline started talking about the nobodies and yadda yadda with roxas and stuff and then all of a sudden they just STOPPED talking about it and we had to visit all those world which seemed to have nothing to do with the rest of the game. then they go back to the original storyline towards the end.......thats about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back