• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wub wub wub wub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
no.not dubstep

drere-copy-3.png

drere-copy.png

undecided on which ones bettur ;0

Vanilla

I'm finding myself in love with the effects you used, it reminds me of watercolour and it's quite lovely. I adore the white on the right side and how the effects treat Sora.
Also I prefer the first version, the red tint is just great. In my opinion though I'd like to see a version without text and one where a different font is used? I'm fine with the placement though I can't help but think that a different font would look so much nicer.
But yeah love love love, keep it up~

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I came into this thread thinking there would be dubstep and there isn't any. Why would you do that to me?

In any case I'm loving the color scheme here. Everyone seems to have a good hold on their color coordination except for me...

le sigh

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm finding myself in love with the effects you used, it reminds me of watercolour and it's quite lovely. I adore the white on the right side and how the effects treat Sora.
Also I prefer the first version, the red tint is just great. In my opinion though I'd like to see a version without text and one where a different font is used? I'm fine with the placement though I can't help but think that a different font would look so much nicer.
But yeah love love love, keep it up~
:D Thanks.
I usually suck at text but wanted to add one here because i thought it was bland without it.
Here's one without:
drerewotext.png

I came into this thread thinking there would be dubstep and there isn't any. Why would you do that to me?
MY PLAN WORKED :-0

In any case I'm loving the color scheme here. Everyone seems to have a good hold on their color coordination except for me...

le sigh

I usually mess around with gradient and Hue/saturation layers until my eye catches something i like.Sometimes it just 'clicks' and sometimes it doesn't.So you should try that

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards

le sigh

Don't feel bad. I'm just starting to get my bearings and I still stink. Just be happy you are better at this than I am

And CM this is some sexy stuff. I loves :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back