• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

**WUAH BIG SPOILER!!!!!** who has seen KHII Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinigami_1991

Elllllooo!!!! I just finished Kingdom Hearts II -PROUD mode- this morning at 4.30 (i played it allll night long XD) and I saw the Secret Ending and I went crazy!!! XD seriously. I was like: WTF O_______O Nfeanugsengsbgeb

Did you guys saw the secret ending toooooo?!?!?!?!??!?!?! I did!! XD And I'm SOOOO curious by what it means o.o
I mean whhat or who were those guys in the armor??? XD or were it cyborgs or something?? XD and whats with all those keyblades...and were the 3 you saw the keyblade of Mickey and Sora etc?
Wuah xD I'm so hyper now.....

Stryder_sdc

U are roughly 2 months behind everyone else in this forum, next youll be telling us all you found out ansem from KH1 was really called Xehanort or Hallow bastian isnt the worlds real name

E

Eclipse

well actually if you search the forums there's a kid who claims his dad works for a company that does business with square-enix. his dad said that they had plans for kh3 and that the secret ending meant that in kingdom hearts 3 there was gonna be a keyblade war against the heartless and the note from mickey talking about the keyblade war. and it doesn't take place a year after, actually much later when they might be in their late teens. he said the keyblades stuck in the ground in the secret movie stood for all the warriors who died in battle. but we don't know who that mysterious man walking towards the knights are. in fact i believe the knights might be sora, riku, and kairi. considering kairi once held the keyblade before, and one of the knights walks rather femininely and has a pinkish tint to their armor. I don't know if what the kid said about kh3 was true, but it sounds like a good theory to me

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
violent_anger said:
wait, HB isnt the real name? i thought that radiant gardens was just a part of hollow bastion, not the name
actually the world is radiant gardens but seeing as only hollow bastion(the castle) was left in kh1 it was called hollow bastion but hollow bastion is just the castle in radiant gardens

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Shinigami_1991 said:
Elllllooo!!!! I just finished Kingdom Hearts II -PROUD mode- this morning at 4.30 (i played it allll night long XD) and I saw the Secret Ending and I went crazy!!! XD seriously. I was like: WTF O_______O Nfeanugsengsbgeb

Did you guys saw the secret ending toooooo?!?!?!?!??!?!?! I did!! XD And I'm SOOOO curious by what it means o.o
I mean whhat or who were those guys in the armor??? XD or were it cyborgs or something?? XD and whats with all those keyblades...and were the 3 you saw the keyblade of Mickey and Sora etc?
Wuah xD I'm so hyper now.....

no way.... dude i KNEW there was a secret end ! thank you !!!

Now way dude i seriously did NOT know that!!!!

Get off my interweb!!!

/sarcasmoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back