• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Wth.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neishasmamma

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok I didn't even finishing ever one else's post on this forum I read enough. As for anyone who says she had it coming to her cause she's having sex at a young ask. F off seriously. Don't sit there and act like you're all freaking holy and shit. NOBODY including your mamma is perfect. Hun, I can't say your pregnant and I can't say you are. The only thing I can say is wait to take another test. Right now all your nerves are worked up about the possibility. It's known that if work yourself up over this kind of situation is can prolong your period from coming. Other that that if needing to go to your family doctor. Tell your mom your just not feeling good and keep getting headaches. Then tell your doctor you want a test. Legally he can't tell your mom what's going on because of doctor patient rights.

Awards
Ok I didn't even finishing ever one else's post on this forum I read enough. As for anyone who says she had it coming to her cause she's having sex at a young ask. F off seriously. Don't sit there and act like you're all freaking holy and shit. NOBODY including your mamma is perfect. Hun, I can't say your pregnant and I can't say you are. The only thing I can say is wait to take another test. Right now all your nerves are worked up about the possibility. It's known that if work yourself up over this kind of situation is can prolong your period from coming. Other that that if needing to go to your family doctor. Tell your mom your just not feeling good and keep getting headaches. Then tell your doctor you want a test. Legally he can't tell your mom what's going on because of doctor patient rights.

You seem to have a fascination with "mammas".

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
baka I say dont worry about it yet. If what Rixam said was true then its no big problem.

Make sure he wears 2 next time to be safe.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
It has for me. That's why I suggested it.

Is it even safer wearing two condoms?

No! The friction of the condoms rubbing together would probably make them both break, and it wouldn't be very comfortable for the person wearing them. You also shouldn't use the male and female condoms together.

Teens and Condoms

And thanks everybody, especially Rixam, I'm feeling less nervous now.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
pregnant.jpg

* If possible, find a quiet place to pump every two to three hours at work.

* Store your pumped breast milk in a refrigerator, and transport it home at the end of each day in a cooler.

* Nurse your baby right before you leave for work each morning, and nurse again as soon as you get home.

* If you can't pump at work, you can continue to breastfeed, although your baby's caregiver will need to give her formula or stored breastmilk during your absence. Breastfeed as often as you can once you return home each day.

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Ouch. Yeah I've been in a similar situation before except I didn't take the morning after pill because I was quite young at the time couldn't exactly get hold of it rapidly enough for it to make a difference. So unfortunately I had a week of immense paranoia before my best friend bought me pregnancy tests, yeah so I know what it's like to go mad with worry. But I was just thinking throughout, if I'm too immature to buy a pregnancy test, then I'm far to young to even contemplate dealing with the result of being pregnant.

I'm sure you'll be fine, I know people that have taken the pills as you have, and though I haven't heard of bleeding like that, the pills seem to have worked out fine. It's a pretty high rate of effectiveness.

Good luck. The above was kind of meant to reassure you somehow. It's just that girls can sometimes get overly paranoid in these situations, and you've done pretty much all you can do.

Also, sex with two condoms? Lol what! Combined Pill & condom ftw.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Ouch. Yeah I've been in a similar situation before except I didn't take the morning after pill because I was quite young at the time couldn't exactly get hold of it rapidly enough for it to make a difference. So unfortunately I had a week of immense paranoia before my best friend bought me pregnancy tests, yeah so I know what it's like to go mad with worry. But I was just thinking throughout, if I'm too immature to buy a pregnancy test, then I'm far to young to even contemplate dealing with the result of being pregnant.

I'm sure you'll be fine, I know people that have taken the pills as you have, and though I haven't heard of bleeding like that, the pills seem to have worked out fine. It's a pretty high rate of effectiveness.

Good luck. The above was kind of meant to reassure you somehow. It's just that girls can sometimes get overly paranoid in these situations, and you've done pretty much all you can do.

Also, sex with two condoms? Lol what! Combined Pill & condom ftw.

I'd rather spread my silly diseases.

mesmerized

First off I like to say that there are so many as*holes on this site. Why in the world anyone harass someone looking for advice.

I say don't worry yourself too much, sometimes stress can cause your period to be off as well. Its happened to me many times. Go get a test, its the only way to be sure.

First off I like to say that there are so many as*holes on this site. Why in the world anyone harass someone looking for advice.

I say don't worry yourself too much, sometimes stress can cause your period to be off as well. Its happened to me many times. Go get a test, its the only way to be sure.

Do you know what Abbazaba and I are talking about?

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Did you get the results yet?

Hopefully you're doing alright.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I didn't even read the 2nd page

But, good luck with the kids
Seriously, sex at 17...You had to see this coming 7 miles away, doesn't matter if you used any precaution. There is still always that little chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back